All Comments on 'My Sister Sarah's Big Butt Ch. 01'

by GonzoRisin

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
.

I stopped after the first paragraph. If you think smelling someone's asshole is erotic, you need professional help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The above anonymous comment

It sounds like that commenter is more of the exception than the norm. I know of others that will get turned on by the smells of such. A smell is one thing. Coprophagia is another.

My only real complaint is that it's a bit too short. Hope Chapter 2 is longer and has more substance to it.

BbwCupCakeBbwCupCakeabout 13 years ago
Loved it

I love it when my husband smells my ass and licks it up, wearer clean or dirty it's very erotic for both of us. I hope there is a chapter 2 in the works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice Beginning

I have a huge ass fetish, so the first paragraph or two were great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
My sisters' ass

I grew up with a big assed sister ! I lusted after her big butt every day , so I can relate to this story ! Her name is Betty ! To this day , and she is in her 60's , I still want to play with her sexy , fat ass ! It is beautiful !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My sisters' ass

I'm pretty sure I've had that same dream. My sister is four years older than me and since I was a young teen I've wanted that ass. Spent too many nights sniffing her panties and spying on her. I've even taken pictures of her ass at the beach, in jeans, shorts, whatever. She has let me squeeze her ass on numerous occasions, but thats as far as its gotten. To make things stranger, I married a woman that looks like her. Same size, hair and skin color, she looks like my sister. My wife has asked about it and people think we are brother and sister. Helps with my fantasy! Of course I love my wife, but many times I pretend that shes my sister while we have sex. Perverted, I know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great story. Would be better if you described her waist and ass size a little more..

Viktor912Viktor912almost 7 years ago
Continuation

You gotta complete it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Completala please

Copletalo por favor amigo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous