All Comments on 'Moonlit Scars Ch. 01'

by PandoraGreene

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
BainsidheBainsidhealmost 13 years ago
Thank you

Thank you, I enjoyed the story very much. It has the possibilities to go in many directions. A nice foundation was laid, just enough information about the characters to make me want to know more. Again thank you.

Bainsidhe

canndcanndalmost 13 years ago

I enjoyed this opening chapter and just wish it had been longer. I'm wondering what does it mean that no matter who turned her she was always mortal? She was born mortal or she died despite being turned while he lived on? I'd like to see you put in more details when going into the lore for your story. Even for avid readers of this genre, it's good to have plenty of details as you introduce the supernatural world your characters are in. I kinda wish we'd had a slower introduction into their relationship and their characters before the claim is made that they are Cleopatra and Brutus, but I guess you'll introduce more in the next chapter. I would have liked to know a bit more about her as a 'human' and maybe him too before such a grand claim had to be swallowed. I look forward to learning more about these two. I love this genre and am interested to see where you will take this. Has she been turned by the rogue? While he is angry she was hurt, why is he confronting her with such a harsh tone? Isn't he afraid to scare her off given she has no idea who she is? I look forward to seeing what their future holds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I really enjoyed your reading what you have so far cant wait for chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So far so good.

This is really good, can you put out another chapter soon. I'm aching to know what happens next.

madeofthismadeofthisalmost 13 years ago

Intresting want moore, cant wait for chapter tow...

Irish_IndianIrish_Indianalmost 13 years ago

Kind of on the shelf with this one. It's interesting but it just seems like too much too soon. What I mean by that is that you could of easily put this into two chapters with a couple of pages each if you had given more detail and drawn it out. It just seems like a lot to process in the first chapter and in one page. Make sense? Anyways, I can't wait to see how your story will turn out, I hope you'll continue to write. :)

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 13 years ago
Comment of the day:

Does this smell like chloroform to you?

I had to lol on that!

Story has some promise, but like earlier commenter said... a little too much, too soon...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I liked...

I liked it but found it too short. Need more.....lots more

allimbaallimbaalmost 13 years ago

Cannot wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Adrien

Atleast he is straightforward in telling her the stuff. Better than having to wait...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just a Tip! :)

Cleopatra and Brutus were never lovers. Julius Caesar was Cleopatra's lover - until he was murdered by Brutus. Other than that, the story is fantastic - fast - but nonetheless a good read. :D

sexxi_ladysexxi_ladyover 12 years ago
so when

so when is the next chapter ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

When's the next chapter coming out? i hope it's soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

That's it? Aw, man! And I was getting really into it

Scarlet_Kitty_2016Scarlet_Kitty_2016over 1 year ago

Love the story would love Evan more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous