All Comments on 'The Wee Flower'

by James MacGregor

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hauntingly lovely and Tragicly romantic

Fated to seek his justice and revenge on the enemies of people. Forever lonely and howling his true love of his little wee flower. Her spirit has floated on to the heavens above, and he doomed, roams the land aimlessly because of his lost love, and protects the innocent. The people pray for his protection over them, but he has no one protecting him, God is a stranger in his life. The strong warrior sufferes neglect and decay. He cannot be vengeful, only brave and filled with courage. He is to good and pure to contain a blackened soul, it is empty without his treasure. If you know the value of mercy, let his suffering end, or find a new love. My heroe howls his aunguish. I am but a wee flower too spurting my new blossoms. Like her I have not known pleasure love. He is a whisper on the wind, and she is wandering Ivy. In her last moments their love for one another was clear and confirmed. God Bless. May they reunite in the spirit world, and allow him to be rejuvenated. I now shut my gob and take my leave as I require shut-eye as any other human. He will watch awake over his sleepy village. How hauntingly lovely and tragically romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This is a beautiful piece of story. And i love the unexpected twist at the end. Awesome work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous