All Comments on 'Human Doll'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

What a neat story... interesting and arousing. You're very talented!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great, but ended too soon

You wrote an excellent story with developed personalities. You created motion with the project and her persona. But, you ended it as if it were just a stroke story just stopped after they climax.

I hope that you plan to continue this story or you should flesh out the ending a bit.

Many thanks, Ttom

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Agree

I agree with the first two comments completely. Story of the month and contender for tops of 2011. Now that the project's funding is assured, how about further testing with other female beauties? There are plenty of university students and married women willing to be tested for college credit or a few bucks. Come on, do it for science.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sorry, but I really disliked this

I actually felt repulsed as I read this. The level of hatred towards women made me feel ill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great story

potential for a part 2 :)

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 13 years agoAuthor
Hatred?

Sorry you read it that way for it wasn't meant to be hatred at all. Besides, with these stories you shouldn't read too deeply into them.

bill86bill86almost 13 years ago

great lead to a continuous story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I've guiltily enjoyed your other stories, but this was rather frightening. Your desire to subjugate and degrade women more pronounced--"happy, contented dolls?"

NaughtyBunny85NaughtyBunny85over 12 years ago

"I've guiltily enjoyed your other stories, but this was rather frightening. Your desire to subjugate and degrade women more pronounced--"happy, contented dolls?"

There are grown women who dress up as dolls and refer to themselves as such, it's a fetish much like BDSM and "rape play" or in this case non-consent. If your going to read anything in the non-consent (let's be honest non-consent= rape) section of an erotica site your going to be reading about the subjugation and degrading of women and girls...please don't read anything from this section if it offends you in anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow.

This story has amazing potential. I love the pure objectifying and the immediate degradation of a strong woman into a living doll.

Makes me wish there were some truth to this "project".

-A Willing Doll

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story!!

Brilliant story, just brilliant!!

DesireeFoxDesireeFoxalmost 11 years ago
Interesting concept

I guess it was a rewrite to slut of the exec. There really are more of us sluts then most people realize, because many try to hide it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7267 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES