All Comments on 'Naked Earnings Ch. 03'

by tzael2003

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Please! Let the dad fuck him! This is SOOOOOOOOOOO Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Ohhh wow I can't wait for wen him and the dad gets together the suspense is killing me but makes it all the more interesting I absolutely love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I want the dad to fuck and rim the sons ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hot hot hot!!!

this is so fucking hot you should have the dad join the son in the videos like have him quit his job and all that

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Naked Earnings Ch.03

My Lord, what a fantastic story! I simply adore it. Not to compare with others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

he should just fuck him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
mmmmmm

why does every page begin with the same paragraph.?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
There's a Bizarre Honesty Here

Tim and his Dad do have their differences, but not where it counts. As unrealistic as this may seem, when you parse, it the internet being used as a source of income, the father being bisexual, the son's very cavalier attitude about what could be a dramatic situation all come together in a casual sort of way that suggests all will be well. It was good to find a speech in which the son openly tells his father how much and how long he's loved him. It has honesty and hope in it. I rather hoped there would be a few more chapters in which the Dad either joined the firm or managed his son's burgeoning career.

50580964555058096455about 9 years ago

This is one of the most disturbing stories I have read, the son doing all the guys he wants is not real for I know some guys and girl that have cam but do not invite the guys/girls over for they always meet them else where, I was told by them that it is dangerous to do that...a person doing strangers can get hurt by one coming back and taking without asking. They usually do that if some one else it with them like a friend or a family member.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This story needs more chapters. I'm usually not into reading stories involving incest, but this one is well written and interesting. I would like to see dad joining son in giving blow jobs and maybe ducking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertzael2003@tzael2003
175 Followers
Discovered the joy and pleasures of being naked at a young age...and then masturbation. Had a private dorm room where I was naked all the time. When I was single I would be naked and edging and on the net. Now, married, but still at home nudist.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES