All Comments on 'Tales of the "Pink Mist" Ch. 05'

by Qeda_Charlemaigne

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Dragonfire630Dragonfire630almost 13 years ago
Awsome,

Good story, flows great, my only complaint is that you should have something that indicates the change in scenes.

Clarkson2Clarkson2almost 13 years ago

Amazing as always. Wishing for more. You are an amazing writer.

Qeda_CharlemaigneQeda_Charlemaignealmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Dragonfire, you are SO right on that. I was using "-------" in the last few stories, but this one is different. I've been using those marks to denote Alice's point of view (such as disarming the goons in chapter two, or how she figured out her sentience). Scene changes in "Tales" are denoted by triple-spacing instead of double-spacing. Hard to tell, I know, but I really don't know what to do. I can't very well put SCENE CHANGE in there. *giggle* Any ideas?

Clarkson, chapter 6 is in the works, love. ;-)

Qeda_CharlemaigneQeda_Charlemaignealmost 13 years agoAuthor
ROFL!

Dragonfire, I know precisely what happened! My editor took out the extra spacing for uniformity's sake. Too funny!

AeroielAeroielalmost 13 years ago
Outstanding!!

No problem with the changing scenes for me. I wouldn't screw with it too much.

I look forward to the next chapter!!

andgirlieandgirliealmost 13 years ago
Simply Amazing!!!!

I love love love the battle scenes. Got my blood pumping a bit faster just reading it. lol. I thought it was funny that Alice basically rebooted after having an orgasm. Also I love Jesse, he is hilarious!!!!

Amanda

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago
So exciting!

And not just the battle scenes! More!

CharleenWCharleenWalmost 13 years ago
High noon in the sky :)

Hey Qeda

Loving it as usual :D

Love the battle scene, felt like I was really there, well hopefully watching and not fighting :)

Loved Alice's reboot, though I would have liked more sex between them or anyone else.

Big hugs and kisses

C x

drvrkev2drvrkev2almost 13 years ago
Over the top....AGAIN !!!!!

Qeda, You keep out doing yourself. the only bad part of this for you is out doing yourself on the next chapter. I can't wait, I want it now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A "stand alone" story?

I don't mean to be critical but aren't all stories to be "stand Alone" stories for this contest. This is a chaptered story. Maybe I'm missing something though...

Qeda_CharlemaigneQeda_Charlemaignealmost 13 years agoAuthor
Ummmm

I wasn't aware that I entered a contest...

John BlackhawkJohn Blackhawkalmost 13 years ago
Great story

i have been following this story for a while now and i must say i am loving how the story is shaping also especially loved the part where alice got overloaded and rebooted the concept of that made me smile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
was not sure where i should put this so i decided here where the first story of your i noticed whoud be good

i just wanted to let you know that as of today i have read all of your stories and have enjoyed every one of them thank you for writing and shareing they are really good stories

Mousse9Mousse9almost 13 years ago

The idea of a beautiful, extraordinary (in this case, AI) bodyguard, who is also your spaceship, AND crazy about you, is weirdly appealing. (It plays into a lot of fantasies!)

I like sci fi and fantasy a lot, and I wish there were more sci fi stories on Lit. The category mostly has fantasy (and most are rather cliche ones at that).

This on the other hand, is pretty hardcore sci fi.

Please, do continue writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous