All Comments on 'Double Dip'

by RejectReality

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Perfect!

What an awesome story. Just the right amount of intro and build-up and once the sex started... phew, nice work man. i felt like I was there. Stiffening stuff ;)

Friskee_cplFriskee_cplalmost 13 years ago
Simply brilliant

It's not very often I completely read a story, usually I just skip to the action, but this is so well written and engaging that I read every word. It's also rare for me to favourite an author and you are one of a chosen few to be deemed worthy.

AKAheyUAKAheyUalmost 13 years ago
2 Days and Still Thinking About Story

I read this story, and all I can say is that I have told my wife about it and she wants to read it too! I have often found myself thinking about it too when life takes a break around me! You've done a very good job. When I read a story, it has to "make a movie" in my imagination, and everything in this story attributed to that for me. Thank you! One little detail I found interesting was when Vanille realized her bush had grown out, you left it to the readers preference in the sex scene to if she'd dealt with it or not. I like that kinda stuff. . . Again, good job!

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaalmost 13 years ago

Craving ice cream and much more! ;)

~Luna

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I love your stories. I check your page every time I visit this site to see if you have anything new!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

i read this story 5 months ago and i still remember it and its hard to stop thinking about.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 4 years ago
Oh My Gawd!!

That was an incredibly sexy story! I loved every minute it took to read it! I can tell you are a talented storyteller. You thought of everything. Please keep writing, I loved it!!

GoofyRobGoofyRobabout 3 years ago

What fun. Home made Ice cream will never be the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

mmmm, I can go for some homemade ice cream right now !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRejectReality@RejectReality
4259 Followers
I reject your reality, and substitute my own. My stories are not meant for those who seek complete reality, which I assume my pen name should give away. In my little world, there are no STDs, unless necessary to the story. The weird exception is the rule when you step into ...