All Comments on 'My Favorite Beach'

by Midastouch1313

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Okay except...

smoking ruins everything. I've lived without it all my life and didn't feel the need to draw attention to myself by sucking butts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I Go To This Beach Alot Too

Midas:

Reading your story, I knew right away which beach on NY's Long island you went to as I've been going there since 1988. Folks there are cool about most everything. I've had Sex on the Beach many times with my mistress over the years, the only real problem we've ever had were errant sand grits. Beach patrols come by occasionally during the day, they mostly fuss about people wandering into the protected and fragile dunes and bothering some nesting endangered birds. Just no overt sexual activity. Patrols quit after 5 or 6pm and that's when anything goes right out in the open; drinking, smoking weed, sex and once in a while, group sex too. There are a number of single men who are "lurkers and gawkers", they like to watch the free shows, occasionally they get "invites" from willing couples like you. I like to put on shows but rarely invite another man in on our scene as she's quite picky. Never had any single gals watching, if that ever happens, I'll invite them right away. Sometimes 2 or 3 couples will get it on and compete for "best in show". Sort of like a "fucking contest". Don't wander too far west as it's all gay. The straight folks hang out on the east end of the 1 mile long nude section.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous