All Comments on 'My Mother Is My Lover'

by krishnakant

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
few suggest from me

(i like to give suggesion and story concept about indian based mother son story)

Good. for a indian mom son story but story is not so well. mother and son must alone in concept, do not include other character in a mom son story. you should present a mother as a middle age shy typical women who always take care her only teenage son and the son is a pervert horny boy who always think how to make a incest relation to his mother. the son made trap or game or many other thing to convince his shy mom to get sex. another thing is describe mothers naked body specially her ass.

you should read some other indian mom son story to take some idea about writing. there r not much indian mom son story in literotica which is so needful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Don't listen to him!

What a shallow comment! Who says Indian stories have to be written that way?! Go write your own story! Cheers to the author!

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Not Bad

This is a very different story, and I liked it a lot. I almost thought it had taken place in a hillbilly type of atmosphere, until I got too "saree". It doesn't seem like a story from Indian culture far from it. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

bad and poor written story. indian women have true motherly and sexual beauty which you doesnt describe. you should have to read rubysen story adorable women 1-2 to take some ideas. good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice little story

What are all these negative remarks? The story is very good. It is small and cute. Yes it has Indian background. I think it has taken place somewhere in small Indian village. Very well written story. Indian women are so beautiful! They all remain sexy forever without any cosmetics! A real nice story. I liked it very much.Thank you.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
I liked this story

The young lad making love to his mature mother, and she making sure that her son was the one that made her pregnant, was really hot.

The only thing that would have made it even more erotic, would if he would have made love to his mother with his tongue and mouth on her pussy, and given her many orgasms by doing so.

Showing her that he was the better lover in all ways.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous