All Comments on 'Ticks'

by SikFuk

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice story...

... but the end was predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cute

Very cute story but it does leave the door open in real life.!* LOL

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ok

needs more like when they get home

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 12 years ago
You can fool some people all of the time...

and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool sis! Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Unique

Unique and erotic. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i liked the whole story bt the endind could have been different,

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Funny story

Except I'm not into licking someone's asshole. It reminds me of the funny story on this site where a father supposedly convinces his daughter that he can use his cock as a thermometer to take her temperature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Needs a sequel

Great story, something I wished I had tried on my sister. It ended with needing more. I hope you write more about these two.

RakfanRakfanover 12 years ago
Very hot!

Great story. Look forward to more.

bluewillybluebluewillyblueover 12 years ago
what fun, loved the twist

really enjoyed it

RockyStoneRockyStoneover 12 years ago
Good Story

The sister I never had! My sisters were too much older than me and genetic revulsion was in full force. They were all out of the home before I was old enough to actually figure anything about girls anyway. I'm sure there are a few more chapters left for these siblings.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
This was quite hot ,a little sweet and a little craZy. (Thank u)

I enjoyed it initially thought the premise was a little cheesy but big brother's fast talking patter convinced little sis' on carnal level and myself plausibility -wise. I ppreciate ' the author giving me a break from reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I know it exists, but...

Talk of being molested is a real mood killer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Nice story continue...

I likedit I liked it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
yummy yummy

I like it a lot only one thing need a #2 so they can go on to the area for which u left out they was about to do the nasty the most best part & the story is over u left us out here in left field come on man finsh the story.

trace_ekiestrace_ekiesover 12 years ago
Great story but...

Great story! But in my opinion, the story should have ended with the following line:

"Is your spider bite okay?" she asked, her cheek just inches from my face. "Do I need to suck it again?"

At this point in the story it is abundantly clear that Bobby's sister not only understands what Bobby has been doing but that she wants to do it again.

Nothing more is needed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another Chapter?

Is there room for more? It was good, but i think it needs to expand. I do have to agree that the molestation thing was a little over the top, should have just left it as she is a closet nympho and had knowledge of anything sexual beyond what she lets on. Still....a great start for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I've used that on my cousin!

My cousin fell for the tick check when we were 12 after a day in the hay field with grandpa. What fun it was too, and led to many more skin checks over the years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOLY ...

My Goodness, I actually came from this one. I'm as sick as the brother. Now I understand the name of the Author.

Very unique, very erotic, very creative. I wish there was a follow up for this one. I really enjoy the whole cult/religious incest genre.

A great read, I feel a little guilty about enjoying this but I suppose I'm also a sick f***.

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
AWESOME and SURPRISINGLY ENDING I did not see

I didn't like the molested part, you needed something.

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
twisted sister

That was a very entertaining flip flop on behalf of the sister. Good job!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous