All Comments on 'Revenge of the Nerd Ch. 77'

by rpsuch

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Is Ashley really that stupid?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bored

I've read this right from the start but I have to admit that Im starting to get really very bored with the way its being presented. Either lengthen the chapters or do something else to refresh my interest because its seriously lagging.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
yawn....

lifetime molves for pussies ever when written still suck

and this really really sucks.

who is THIS calm rational ashley and did she do with professional cunt in chapter 76?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
keep

your characters in CHARACTER. It makes no sense when personalities change like this. Ashley isn't bi-polar, c'mon...

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 12 years ago
Well Darn

After considering other comments on ch 76 I had hoped that Ashley and Jeff had concocted some scheme to trap her father into revealing his intent...apparently not so. Then we must assume that somewhere in chapter 76 Ashley got a lobotomy, but miraculously recovered in chapter 77.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Have you grown weary?

Implausible behavior by Ashley has totally ruined this story. I don't care what happens to either of them now. Nevertheless, I want to congratulate you for your fine writing, knowledge, clever dialog and amazing ablilty to craft a very interesting story. It has been delightful reading--up until now. I'll look forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I Love the story and the twists

If everything went well there wouldn't be much of a story. I look forward to the answers in future chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please skip ahead to chap 84

really, just post the last chapter.

I've kind of lost interest in this 10 paragraphs and a tease posting. I'll read the first and then the last paragraph because at this point the only thing really up in the air is what happens to old man Fine. Everything else is a given.

netviper21netviper21over 12 years ago
Thank God!

I just skipped to the end! So glad to see it is only a small page, not 5 chapters, lord forbid, but i marked you as one! Cheers!

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
I am curious

Why this sudden relapse back to the dumb blonde? I really could have done with a better trap on her father's part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ass!@#!

Her father is an asshole. When is she going to tell him to shove it and how far he can shove it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hmm...

I guess I'll have to skip the next 10 'chapters' - again(!) until something substantial happens? Time to wrap this up, really.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
IS RPS TRYING TO BE DSQ

by posting short chapters daily vs long stories semi or bi monthly, TK U MLJ V NV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous