All Comments on 'Dinner and a Show'

by Lancelotxx

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 12 years ago
Two wives, one with triple D's, the other with double D's.

Words fail me. How about; thanks for keeping it short?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Use the gay section

so we are not subjected to your crap

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
I agree, this is a Gay story. Please put it there.

Gay. Yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great

great story , made me hard. Now if my wife would let me blow one of our friends...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
go away

go away

NotaPCguyNotaPCguyover 12 years ago
Consistency

First and foremost, this story is posted in the wrong area. Considering that the predominant action happens with members of the same sex, it really should be posted in the Gay story area.

Besides being posted in the wrong area, the narrator is inconsistent. He has, "…always been very bi-sexual," and he, "…can't imagine anything better than…the thought of a cock in my mouth or in my ass."

But later in the story he relates, "I had sucked a few cocks when I was a kid. It was a game some friends and I played, but that all ended way back then. Since, I had fantasized but never actually had one."

Sorry Lancelot, this story has too many holes in it. Either he's gay, bi-curious, or something else - but you never established what he is. And while you wrote that Kelly was bi-curious, you never established how she could go from being bi-curious to giving some other guy a hand/blow job in front of her husband. There are too many jumps in behavior without explaining the how or why of that behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just another loser author.

HIV anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
If you can't be nice...

Always nice to see the rude bi-phobic guys read thru the story and then post a rude comment as they depart...

I agree there were some inconsistencies in the story, better editing might have been very good to do. But it was hot story and fantasy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Gave it a 2

Wrong category and many spelling errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Maybe a fantasy for some, but...

You start off telling us Joe is straight as a ruler. Why, then, was it so important for his wife and friends to virtually stage an intervention to convince him he liked gay sex acts? Perhaps they were desperate to save him from the hellish life of a committed heterosexual? How about his loving wife and friends love him enough that they quit trying to force him into their lifestyle and just accept him for what he is - STRAIGHT?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story

Loved how the wives took control through both seduction and trickery

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hot stuff

completely hot guy/guy scene. Had me stroking like a big dog. But we sort of lost track of the storyline of his wife's strapon in his ass. You can't leave out a good part like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous