All Comments on 'Halloween Favor'

by Quince

Sort by:
  • 97 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

Really... just wow. I didn't think I'd read it all with 9 pages. But I did. And was quite enticed through the whole thing. Very great work. Will definitely look for future stories by you!

IntrepidThoughtIntrepidThoughtover 12 years ago

Wow! I'm not into this type of thing really but the erotic suspense in this was phenomenal. It is the first time I've been moved to comment on a story. Simulated rape in video makes me very uncomfortable but this is a triumph for the written word where you can really convey the consent behind the actions. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome Story! Loved it

Watching for a sequel

bigred1961bigred1961over 12 years ago
Hot Hot Hot!

This is one of the hottest stories on this site!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Captivating reading

Once I started this there was no turning back. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW

Title says it all really, never thought I'd read the whole 9 pages but couldn't stop.

HeadguyHeadguyover 12 years ago
The Best!

If there is a better Halloween story, I haven't read it this year. Great characters, great sex, excellent story line.

Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic

I'm just echoing the other comments, but I loved everything about this story.

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelover 12 years ago
Damn!

I've been working on my own Halloween story to submit, but now I don't think I'll even bother! I AM into rape fantasies, but not the violent kind you see on most sites. This was EXACTLY what I'd like to see more of--rape and romance! :) Thanks for a great story!

secretdesires69secretdesires69over 12 years ago
Excellent!

I never understood this fantasy until now. Pretty powerful!

KamattlockKamattlockover 12 years ago
WOW!

This story was amazing and WOW. I would give you 10 stars if I could. Can't really find the right words to describe how great this story is.

Ispy10Ispy10over 12 years ago
Amazing

Sweet Jesus was that good! Keep up the great work.

hal33434hal33434over 12 years ago
Dude!

very well constructed. I couldn't stop once I started... more please!

AlkymistAlkymistover 12 years ago
Unexpected surprise

First, I'll be honest - I'm not in to rape fantasies. In fact, when I realized where yours was going, I almost stopped reading. However, you had done such a great job in the setup, that I continued reading to see how it went. I'm glad I did. Your characters are interesting and feel like real people. Your gradual setup of their attraction during the shoot and then followed up with the mysterious letters afterward were an excellent build for anticipation in the reader. I look forward to checking out your other work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very well done!

Oh my, what a great fantasy. Very well told, never awkward and I like the sensible explanatory regarding those fantasies.

Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMFG

Incredible story - completely sucked me in and didn't let go. I couldn't walk away until I finished the whole ambitious (what- 9 pages)story. I must say I have always loved the fairy tale and your version ... I just don't have the words.. Please, Please, Please say you'll continue with more stories like this. You are a very, very good writer, keep it up and I'll be coming back for more.

katrina0402katrina0402over 12 years ago
No words can compare!

After comming to this site for almost a year, it's a rare jewel of a story such as this that keeps astounding me. Hot, sexy, well written...It embraces the reader and holds on until the very end. I couldn't stop reading if I had wanted to. Please keep writing- you have a true gift. I'll be definately checking out your other works! Best of luck in the contest! You've certainly done an outstanding job- worthy of first place!

myrnaloy727myrnaloy727over 12 years ago
well done!

seriously, very well done. i can't tell you how much i enjoyed your story. i really hope you have more for me to read!

pkreed71pkreed71over 12 years ago
You Got My Vote

Wow. Just...wow. That was beautifully HOT and damn...That was a great story. Best story this Halloween, hand down. I registered just to vote for it. It is very well written, has realistic dialogue, a normal everyday setting setting, believable characters and a happy ending! No spelling errors, either!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oops, I only hit two stars and should have hit 4

I really enjoyed the story... Hot, Hot, Hot.... Sorry my fingers where too fast with the stars.. I tried to fix, but didn't work..

estragonestragonover 12 years ago
Great Story, Quince

Liked the movie-shoot detail, and Sam and Karen are two hot people! Well deserved win. And yes, there were spelling errors, but who cares? Really good, hot sweet, sexy--what's not to like.

FaithWhiteFaithWhiteover 12 years ago
OMFG

Bloody long story but so worth it. Extremely well written and well deserved reward.

Minor mistakes here and there but thankfully they WERE minor enough for me to ignore them and keep reading. Reading this on Halloween and now I need a Halloween favour to cure my fever. Thanks. lol

stfrogstfrogover 12 years ago
Wow oh wow

Congratulations on your win! This was completely worth delaying my bedtime for! I love the premise and the characters. Okay, so there were a few cliches but the story still held up well and kept me reading. Also helped that it's one of my fantasies. The LRRS/BBW spin was whimsical and very sexy. Happy Halloween!

d_bitch39d_bitch39over 12 years ago
nothing better

i can't imagine a more perfect winner. this story is amazingly written. i felt every emotion the characters were feeling... the length of the story was just right, too. yup, simply perfect. kudos! :)

**this is the first comment i've ever made in all the literotica stories i've read through the years. you are THAT amazing. :) congratulations on the win! :)

Mikael_de_scytheMikael_de_scytheover 12 years ago

A winning piece by far. Amazingly done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Happy Halloween, for sure!

One of the best stories I've ever read here, loved every hot minute!

QuinceQuinceover 12 years agoAuthor
Many thanks for the votes and the comments

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I hope this is the right forum in which to say this. Many thanks to those of you who read, voted for, and commented on my story. I really am no end tickled that so many people seemed to have enjoyed it so much. I have gotten a great deal of pleasure from the stories I have read on this site, so I'm pleased to be able to return some part of the favor.

Happy Halloween,

Quince

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
im sorry!

I think i accidentally reported yout story and im sorry if i did. Just forgive me if i did please. Im not using a computer so scrolling is whaky. Im using a pandigital, which is kinda like an ipad. It was a great story, so thanks for shareing!

A.J.

ps im sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I like roleplay, but not rape fantasies.

This, however, was excellent. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Huge Salute!

Most excellent read! Well thought out, well played, and great timing! Makes me wish I was a bartender!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A GOOD story

I read here mostly for laughs and a cheap thrill, good story lines are just a perk and rarely mire than minorly interesting. This story was however wonderful. The storyline was surprisingly believable, thoroughly interesting and HOT! I wanted to know what happened next as much to find our how the story progressed as to enjoy how sexy it all was. AND most importantly I WILLbe trying out of LRRS's trick. What a treat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

well written and entertaining. And I wouldn't normally read something with rape content, but it was all good here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG!!!

One of the best stories I've read! Off to find my BBW now...

Looking forward to reading more of your stories, please and

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story/plot

I really enjoyed how this story plotted out. Have you considered a sequel following up on the union deserter and spoilt southern belle? I think that would be interesting. Grats on the win. Hope to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent.

And, aside from being uber, deliciously naughty, extremely sweet. Lust really is so much better when you love somebody.

Reaper7990Reaper7990over 12 years ago
Well Done

Hiya, I've read lots of the stuff on this site, what can i say lots of time on my hands :P. I have to say that this is one of the best pieces I've read on here and its obviously that you've really thought about it, would love to read more like this.

BriarKingBriarKingover 12 years ago

Thank you for writing a truly excellent bit of fun! I especially love the fact that my girl sent it to me :D. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

How long did it take u to Type it??????????

An AMAZINGLY beautiful story with a great plot...................

but the descriptions could have been shorter...........they sometimes get meandering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Holy crap!

Thank you for printing a whole long list of fantasies I've had for years into one big bundle of sexy goodness!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow.

Damn. More Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

The story was a little long, but well worth the read. Thank you. My husband will benefit from this story tonight.

dracodraconisedracodraconiseover 12 years ago
amazing

wow i loved the story god it had me going in more ways then one well worth it loved how it all came together

ArizhelArizhelover 12 years ago
Damn... just... daaaaaaamn.

I really can't think of anything else to say that hasn't already been said. Now I need to figure out where to find me a BBW of my own, ay? :3

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

damn good story

bosombuddiesbosombuddiesover 12 years ago
Wow

Never in a million years would I have thought I would enjoy this kind of story, as it's just not my thing, but I was totally into it! Really phenomenal build-up and execution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My two favorite things: rape and romance

Wish I could find a man like that...awesome story! Combined rape and romance...LOVED IT!!!

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
A most remarkable story

and a very fine piece of writing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

fantastic. the dialogue was extraordinary, some real moments of distilled genuine feeling. kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic!

I was enthralled the whole time! Excellent flow and suspense, wonderfully natural dialogue, and wow was it hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
For Fuck's Sake....

That was amazing. I couldn't be into this kind of thing less, but your amazing writing pulled me in from the very beginning. Best Story I've ever read, maybe ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Brilliant!

I wouldn't want to *watch* something like this at all ~ but reading it was more than "fan-Fing-tastic"! I can get into a written character's story much better than anything else. Great work.

KojoteKojoteover 12 years ago
Just...

NahwaitasecondbeforeIsaythat...

You can't put on those new stories of yours in secret. That probably qualifies as mental cruelty.

And what you did this time does for sure.

It was just... Wow!

Y'know? Just... WOW!

I told you how good this roleplaying stuff you put together is. And you took that and did it just a little bit better, or what?

How am I supposed to go to bed now? I'll need hours to get some of the thoughts and images out of my head. If ever...

Man...

How can one say thank you for something like this???

Honestly: It's one great piece of art!

I didn't see it coming when the first shoot took place. It really expected... immediate action.

But that was waaaaaay better! For sure!

MORE!

prettyprettyplease?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice!!!!!

One of the best short stories I've ever read in ANY genre. Likeable characters, believable storyline and awesome dialogue. 2 thumbs up AND a female woody!! :) would love to read more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more please!

This story was amazing, not only because the concept was something I could be into (although far less extreme than fangs and claws!) but also because of the great writing. The description was so full yet efficient, you can imagine every scenario perfectly, and the characters and their connection were so believable. So hot that I'll be showing it to my partner!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
woah

that was crazy hot... couldnt catch my breath. amazing!!!

BearFeatBearFeatover 12 years ago
Oh, wow. How do I rate this Six Stars?

That was quite possibly the best piece of writing I have ever read on this site. In fact, it was better than many stories I have gladly paid money for, in any genre! My next stop will be to see what else you have written....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
omg

best fucking story ever! this is my first ever comment after months of using this site...THIS IS THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ...PERIOD it got me so hard it was unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yay!

I enjoyed this so much, not just because of the talent of the writing, but because you maintained a sweetness along with the eroticism.

Miris_GirlMiris_Girlabout 12 years ago
It took me a while to get into it, but so glad i did.

AMAZING! The chemistry between the characters comes through the screen, it was all so exciting, appealing to that part of me hidden that would love to try something like this. Thank you Quince!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A howling good read

Great build up of the characters and moments. Either a real life experience, or a wickedly keen sense of imagination. Would definitely love to read the follow up civil war re-enactment.

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannabout 12 years ago
Amazing

Great characters, great buildup, this may be the best story I've read here. I can understand the rape kink better.

1Master11Master1almost 12 years ago
Fantastic writing.......

So well done, I applaud your sense of pace, story, attention to detail, and ability to carry them all in an exciting and erotic way...... Well done.....

CeasarBoobageCeasarBoobagealmost 12 years ago
outstanding!

I'm not into the rape genre, but this story defies boundaries. Never have I read a "rape" story with this much awesomeness.

The plot, pace, characters, and in-depth feelings - all very well done. I was hooked in no time.

Out-fucking-standing! I can only image the time that you devoted to writing this, but it was worth every hour!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great!

Awesome story, I actually came in pants while reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

absolutely amazing!!! Great writing skills in this piece and the build up was fantastic! I'd give it ten stars if I could!!!!!!!!.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Waste

Total waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

That was an awesome story, I was hooked on it from the first page. I usually don't like reading long stories so I was hesitant when I saw 9 pages but the pace of the story was very well done and kept me asking for more. And ignore the idiot that posted the "waste" comment, he wouldn't know a good story if it came up and hit him in the face. Thanks for the time and effort you put into the story.

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
Fantastic

The story flowed it had all the attributes of a Hollywood production. The story flowed but had details up the gazoo. The main characters were presented with well developed background and profiles. The story flowed with a very slow pace at times to include all the authors ruthless demand for content and details. The characters had well developed emotional tendencies.

The bartender was obviously deeply and totally enthralled by the starlet and object of his affection. The author chose to be less candid with the starlet's emotional state as to where her affections gravitated til the end drew nearer. I wanted the end to be more bombastic with a higher degree of resolve for the loving couple but I wasn't asked to vote by the author. The story spent a great deal of time building up to title so it was not clear at all what if any relevance the title and story had congruence til the middle of the story. I'd like to thank the author for taking the time and energy to put this story over the top with enormous amounts if attention to details. Great job please write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WOW. Good read

To he morron who called it a waste..... It was 8 pages you should have left. You obviously do not know what good lierature is. Find some sex only story, because that was a well written story!! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Glorious writing

Quince, your writing is superb. This is absolutely one of the very best stories on this site. Thank you!

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowalmost 11 years ago
Dangerous lust can be so sweet.

Amazingly well written and truely hot, a rare and beautiful combination. For those of us poor schmucks who grew up watching all the gorgeous girls from Diana Rigg in the Avengers to Charlie' Angels face death (and "fates worse than") on tv in a much less PC age, this is a particularly tantalizing story. I know I wasn't the only hormone drenched teenaged boy who couldn't decide if it would be better to be their heroic rescuer, and probably get some chaste kiss on the cheek, or be the bad guy and get what we REALLY wanted. This story gives us the best of both worlds, a heroine who lets you know, in saucy, eager language, that the "fate" is fine with her, without spoiling the role-play; and even falls in love afterward!

The best kind of unlikely happy ending.

KittehSoftPawsKittehSoftPawsalmost 11 years ago
An absolute treat!

Can't help but wish for a BBW of my very own ;)

KittehSoftPawsKittehSoftPawsalmost 11 years ago
An absolute treat!

Can't help but wish for a BBW of my very own ;)

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
9 pages of dramatic fun

Great writing Quince!

I've never been turned on by roleplaying or rape fantasy, but I am glad I made the effort to read this story to completion. Erotic and exotic and exorbitant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
amazing

Just finished re-reading John Fowles' "Daniel Martin" - your Karen James had 3 times the sex appeal and genuine craziness that is Hollywood and that whole scene! Just so much fun with really incredible character development of obvious inventions of the most unusual nature. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
W O W

now T-H-A-T was an erotic story. Not sure if I'd rather be BBW or LRRS cause you painted them in such detail, envious of both, and both had to go thru hell and back to get what they really wanted.

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 10 years ago
What an amazing

Piece of erotica, congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Holy shiiiiitake!

I have to admit when the initial interactions were described, I wasn't feeling it. When Sam and Karen started their acting portion, I was more intrigued. But when Halloween night rolled around and they were lost in their roles of victim and predator, but still lovingly concerned, I came pretty hard. The build up was so intense, both in your story and in my crotch. ;) I never imagined I'd be moved by a character in a rape fantasy, then Sam asked if she had any fruit in her kitchen. Wonderfully written. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WOW!

One of the best stories I've ever read.

knotz2uknotz2ualmost 10 years ago
Wow

I love happy endings (double en tender meant)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Damn!

This is genuinely the best thing I have ever read on here.

I couldn't believe how realistic, yet disarming and unbelieveay, enticingly erotic it was.

Thank you!

DanielHDanielHabout 9 years ago
Incredibly hot

Incredibly hot. No other way to describe it.

Oooh, you posted a new story earlier this year... *click*

We demand more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I have been with some

women who loved their role playing as I came to appreciate their fantasies too. It certainly allows both to enjoy each other in other ways. The imagination is the sexiest part of sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another 5-star winner!

VERY sexy, hot and arousing. I LOVE stories where relationships materialize as the by-product of the activities in a story. Again, superbly done!

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Wow

That was amazing. I loved how went down to the smallest detail in explain everything. 5 stars all the way, plus the guy gets the girl.

flipnmelonfarmerflipnmelonfarmerover 4 years ago
Beautifully told story

Great build-up and tease, perfect amount of detail, excellent finish!

anthrosylranthrosylrover 4 years ago
Perfect combination of smut and awwwh

Loved the story with its excellent character development! Yeah Sam.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She led him through an entry way paneled in some light wood into an enormous recessed living room.

Best sentence in all porn, he said on the fifth reading of Halloween favor. Includes Todd172.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was an incredibly hot read. I'd never really considered role play, but I may have to have a talk with my wife. Amazingly well written, and paced to give maximum build up. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Holy shit, absolutely smoking hot. What a total stunner of a story.

Jim44444Jim44444almost 2 years ago

Great story. You developed and presented the plot with skill nd in sight. Your characters expressed their fears and their desires. They showed the joy of the tease, the hunt and the primal release. And above all they showed the respect for informed consent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant. Can't improve on jim44444's comments. Added bonus no anal. Heartily sick of every story (and video for that matter) having to end with anal intercourse. Something I dislike intensely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whilst rape is repulsive and vile, your tableau delicously creamy and taboo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WOW! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good read, but one major quibble. “Grad school ain’t cheap” is a stupid thought. If they aren’t paying you a stipend to do your PhD, you absolute shouldn’t do a PhD because you’re not going to be able to do anything with it once your done.

LovesDancingLovesDancingabout 1 year ago

The buildup of passion, then the scorching finale! Beautiful!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous