All Comments on 'Bukket Ch. 04'

by PoisonedEve

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
2275jr2275jrover 12 years ago
awaiting the next step being covered in thick cum

This story is so very erotic . just waiting in anticipation.

for what was going to happen. and longing for it to begin.

love it awesome story .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Finally!

I finally found what I consider to be a couple of flaws, technically, in your story. It's incomprehensible that such a contract would ever stand up should there be litigation. A professional organization would be aware of that. And, no interest in compensation? Wow! Evelyn is truly unique! Finally, a porn "big brother"? Unless they are an offshoot of Homeland Security such detailed information would be damn near impossible to get. That all said, it doesn't detract from it being an interesting and enjoyable story.

I apologize for the criticism. I have a bad habit of demanding a lot from writers.

PoisonedEvePoisonedEveover 12 years agoAuthor

Porn big brother? I love that term! And I don't mind your criticism. In fact, I accept all that you say. Although not a lawyer, I handle work contracts on daily basis and I know it would not hold. But within the scope of this story, do you think the characters will ever go for litigation? Especially when the big brother is watching them? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wonderful

Haveing read the first four installments I am awaiting Buckket 5 with much anticipation. Well put together and interesting premise. We all realise that a contract must contain certain elements and cannot contain others, that said we also can see that the contract is only a formallity. The essence of this wonderful tale is well plotted and very deserving of the praise of those of us who have read and enjoyed it.

tatlockstatlocksover 11 years ago
To me a sweet sexy story of desire.

Loved this , thank you. Will read more of your stories I hope. This one touched me which may seem an odd thing to say but courage is always touching,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous