All Comments on 'A Tangled Web Ch. 12'

by MissLisaJones

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
MissLisaJonesMissLisaJonesover 12 years agoAuthor
Now we've come to the end

Many thanks to those few of you who have stuck with this story. I hope you felt it was worthwhile. I'm taking a break from Literotica but I'll still be writing and one day...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yes!

Worthwhile? ABSOLUTELY! Write away MissLisaJones ... and come back to us.

Thanx for your stories.

Ghere

estragonestragonover 12 years ago
Grandmistress Lisa Jones

I beg you, reconsider. You have brought so much pleasure to so many readers here. Whatever you decide, please accept my best wishes for success in all your future endeavors.

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdover 12 years ago
Enjoyed this (and your other) stories a great deal

My own selfishness makes me say that I hope your "temporary hiatus" is indeed temporary (and measured in months rather than years!). The world needs more story-tellers, and story-tellers with a bit of spice are even nicer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing story telling

Thank you so much for a great read. Great characters, story line, everything. Please write more , when you are ready. Your fans await with anticipation. Thanks

curioussandy88curioussandy88over 12 years ago
Fantastic series :|

I absolutely loved this. Kept checking in everyday until I realized U posted every other day ( the 1st 8 chapters..)

All your stories are great! I really do mean this :|

Take all the break U need.....but come back (and don't stay away too long)

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Is that IT!!!!!!!

??

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Simply said......

Estragon said it the very best. We all love you Miss Lisa Jones!

sweetgrl213sweetgrl213about 12 years ago
GMLJ You did it again

sweetgrl213sweetgrl213about 12 years ago
GMLJ you did it again

im sorry 4 been late to comment on this wonderful story.I lost my Literotica pword and i don't wanna comment as an anonymous. I just wanna say this story is one of the best storys I've ever read and thank you 4 posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
two days i've taken...

..when i should have been working. Really enjoyed it. Balance of story with eroticism was just right. You are a good writer. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I would have liked to see Yin live just to see what happened between the three of them. It would have made the story richer because love is never as simple as you made it. Just a comment from a non-writer who still thinks this story is one of the best.

Also, I think one or two of the important sex scenes should have been a little more explicit to augment the depth of the love involved. I find that the pleasure is part of the binding and love remains a little distant if it is not there.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
most rnjoyable

MLJ, I want to commend you for a most enjoyable story. Skillfully written, with realistic characters and action.

Speaking immodestly as some what of a historian, I thought Tangled Web came a lot closer to accurate history then most of the stories on this site, in that genre.

Which regurgitate the usual hollywooded blunders that are so popular for mass consumption by the gullible.

I am looking forward to future postings. Or, by any chance do you have any ebooks for sale online? If so good you paste in a URL to your Author's page?

scarlet_1scarlet_1over 8 years ago

This is the first story which I'd read on Lit, and amazingly I've stumbled across it again!

Your storytelling is incredible, and not only have I throughly enjoyed it, but your uniqueness breathes volumes.

Thank you MLJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

At last a writer who can spin a good yarn, who can actually write without annoying and distracting spelling or grammatical howlers, who realises that her adult readers don't need to be taught the mechanics of sex, that 'less is more' in erotica. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hard to follow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous