All Comments on 'Just My Mouth, Daddy Ch. 04'

by twistedjoe37

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
rnjudybugrnjudybugover 12 years ago
nice

love the story hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Continue

That is a seriously hot story. I love the way you handled mom finding out. Please continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot Story

I hope Anna also gets pregnant in the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
SO EROTIC AND BEAUTIFUL!!!

This entire series was so freaking erotic!!! I would give anything for my dad to fuck me like this and have his baby!!! PLEASE CONTINUE STORY!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Off to read the rest of your stories

Quick comment, just thanks for taking the effort. Your writing flows effortlessly, and also has a good level of logic in it two. Liked the shooting in both of them too.

Thanks again :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
RUSSIAN LOVE

WELL I'AM A LITTLE DESIPPOINTED IN YOUR ENDING I THINK THE MOTHER(ANNA) WOULD BE A LOT MORE UPSET THAN WHAT I READ BUT THATS FICTION

DON'T GET ME WRONG I LIKED THE STORY LOT OF B.J.'S AND SEX THAT GOT ME HOT AND ANYTHING THAT GETS ME HOT I AGREE IS A GOOD STORY,I WOULD LIKE TO SEE ANNA AND SASHA GET KNOCKED UP FOR SOME REASON THAT I DON'T KNOW,MAYBE ITS THE TIT-MILK I GUESS.............................."R".......................

ProFaneProFaneover 12 years ago
Good Series, keep it up

This has been a very enjoyable series and I was glad to find the newest installment. I'd like to see this continue. I'm glad you resisted from upping the kinkiness just because they'd already fucked before, because the relationship is at equal importance to the action. The title was very suggestive and fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow

this was amazing

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01about 12 years ago
More, please!

I know that this ending comes at a natural point. But it seems to suggest further adventures to me; and it seems a shame not to let things get hotter. For one thing, the sex between mother and daughter has a lot of room to get more intense and kinkier. Also, do they have any relatives, maybe another female or male? Some bi- play might be nice. Also, what happens when the baby grows up? He/she might be at least as sexually precocious. Or might be twins. A son might want sex with mom and grandmother, etc.

KayaDominaKayaDominaabout 12 years ago
;-)

Beautiful, baby!

xoxo

KD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Oh yes

Sticky keyboard. It was great.

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969almost 12 years ago
very nice story

would love to read another chapter of this wonderful story

SilmarillionSilmarillionalmost 12 years ago
What a series

you have given us to read. The initial premise is something you mentioned in Chapter 1 that all men have fantasies about: sexual activity with their daughters. This story allowed us to live out our fantasies vicariously. Thanks.

Could it have been better? Sure, as with any story this one had its own share of spelling and grammar issues, but none so severe that they detracted from the overall pleasure of reading it. Could you take it further? Sure, but I will leave that up to you to decide. If you do, I will be there to read the continuing chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful

Lots more to cum...wonder what will happen to Sasha's milk when it begins to flow mmm...mmm who will be on those big nipples most...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great title

I loved the title and the story was nicely written with a storyline that kept you going and still lots of great, twisted sex. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I feel sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
At least another chapter

Sasha learns to love eating mom, since well dad can only fuck them so much. Another relative or friend could be added to a 5th chapter, and I guess because I am a women that likes bi male sex, I could read that as well, though probably upset a lot of homophobic males that read this. Guys, all this is fantasy. It's ok if you reading bi male you consider it, even if you never tell anyone. I was like that with women until I met a lover in college, ended up living with a women. It's all good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
God Damn WHAT A HOT FUCKING STORIE !!!...

twistedjoe37...That was a really great storie, Daddy Daughter and finally Mom incest...I loved everything about this storie and hope that some day you will continue the narrative...Would love to see Daddy knock up Anna as well again that way he would have two lactating sluts to milk...Maybe give Anna a boy and Sasha a girl...Another possibility that would also be hot would be to bring back little slut Jessica...But whatever you decide to do it's a great and fun storie for the reader...I myself must have pumped out a quart of cum into my joy rag before the end...Vary nice work, kept me hard and throbbing to the climactic end, I love Daddy Daughter fuck stories...So fuckin HOT...

CobraDenCobraDenover 11 years ago
AWSOME STORY!!!

This is the last story. I've read all. EXCELLENT WRITING!!! If I could have, this is 7 out of 5 stars.

myrtlebeachguymyrtlebeachguyalmost 11 years ago
Another great story

I have read a lot of incest stories before but twistedjoe37 is off the charts.I loved reading his stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
okay

Really nice story. This was put together very well. For the person that said they feel sick, if you don't like these kinds of stories, then don't read them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sasha's friend?

or you could bring back Sasha's friend Amanda from Chaper 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice read

Realy liked your story.

The ending I thought was a little weak,

but I enjoyed it all the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just beautiful!

What a beautiful story. I loved the ending of acceptance rather tthan rage. A warm story of real love and lust

lrogerblrogerbabout 10 years ago
A real good series

Twisted and you sure are but I love your stories and you do s real good job. I want to thank you for an enjoyable evening that now is 1:25 AM because I had to get to the end. Good thing tomorrow is Saturday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
For a long, long time I have been searching for a story like yours

I have this desire to read, and maybe sometime experience, a mother who is the cuckold of the family and friends of the family with dad and/or husband.

Thank you for this story

BBWseekingBBWseekingover 9 years ago

You had me so wet and horny, I waited until this story to cum. Thank you for your help.

rockyraccoon35rockyraccoon35over 9 years ago
chapter 5?

Ann and sasha becoming closer would be a great idea for a chapter!

jott50jott50almost 9 years ago

With the many twists and turns you have left open many chapters. This story can stand on its own however. Maybe the author would like to revisit this family in the future however. I don't believe there would be any complaints.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
so fucking hot

i loved all 4 parts of this story and honestly think it is the hottest story i have read I hope you keep writing and posting on this site so i can jack off while i imagine living out my deepest fantasy thanks for keeping my cock hard as hell at 60 yrs old

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 7 years ago
"Just My Mouth, Daddy Ch.04" - Thirty-nine Year Old Married Father/Husband, Gregory (aka Greg) Mylan, Thirty-five Year Old Married Mother/Wife, Anna Mylan and Seventeen Year Olld Daughter, Alexandra (aka Sasha) Mylan.

Having finished this amazing, delightful and, for the most part, sensual and thrilling father and daughter incestuous love story, I'm pleased, excited and sexually electrified by a great adaptation. Normally, three-way sex for me is not a turn-on, usually just the opposite. I'm an incest purist that is thrilled when there is romance, deep, and abiding love and wholehearted respect between blood-kin male and female of any combination--mother and son, father and daughter, brother and sister, uncle and niece, nephew and aunt, etc.

However with mother and wife Anna's merger into the incestuous love story of father Greg and daughter Sasha, the merger and Anna's acceptance of her daughter and husband's affair was handled with aplomb, gracious understanding of Anna to the affair, that I was pleasantly surprised, pleased and rooted for the success of their three-way life, love and affair. Author 'twistedjoe' did a masterful job on the whole project; a magnificent effort and story, keeping me with a hard-on for most of the four chapters. Great Job. Also, because of the incestuous pregnancy I gave the story Five (5) Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another chapter or two?

Is there any possibility that you would make another chapter or two? Maybe after the baby is born and is grown up a little so they can join in? Cause I can't imagine that child not growing up and not joining in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just... WOW!

Could you please do a "part 5" of this awesome story!? Make Jessica part of the family!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰ think about it:

Father and daughter tell Anna about Jessica and their first night together. Instead of freaking out, Anna becomes interested in meeting her. They do and Anna says something like "you hooked up with my husband and daughter. Would you like to fool around with me too?". From that point on, Jessica has sex with all of them, moves in and they all become the happiest family ever!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismover 5 years ago
Enjoyable

...although I'm not really sure about including the mother. I can see that it was probably inevitable, but I think it would've been better if they carried on playing around behind her back.

Fun, nonetheless...

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
nice

please continue

WSM98WSM98over 3 years ago

Really like this ending. Sweet and nicely wrapped. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Only in the wild imaginations of the writer, and us readers, are such things possible!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That had to be one of the sexiest hottest stories I've ever read,thank you for sharing it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you for the story my wife read it too.

MrBill36MrBill3612 months ago

A fantastic storyline. I didnโ€™t see the story line going this way. I canโ€™t imagine this having a better ending (or beginning). Thanks for a very good presentation. 5 stars for sure.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story is so sexy and loving Loved every second of it.

Look forward to more of your writing .

WOW WOW WOW

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow, just wow. What a woman Anna turned out to be, accepting them like she did. They should have told her as soon as she returned, hiding it almost ruined them. She might have been able to help Sasha avoid pregnancy. That's gonna be a long road for her now. Hope they can all handle it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Damn that was hot and beautiful and so loving. A wonderful family. Glad his wife forgave him for the lies. Now they'll be happy together forever as a loving throuple, with more kids on the way. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous