All Comments on 'The Office, Prequel'

by SomeAussieGuy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This one is different from what we're used to of our sweet Aussie Guy, but creative and fun. I can just imagine the type of naughty mood you were in to come up with this. Please keep posting, your voice is amazing!

XXOO

Angel

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow...

Oh, my. This is definitely one of my favorites. The way you set the scene and illustrate everything just makes it that much more pleasurable, because you can actually "see" it happening. Fantastic story as always. Feel free to stop by my office anytime!

-Marina

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

there is no pleasure in this story for me. this character is despicable. he's a bully who is just a step away from being a rapist. instead of accepting him she should have pulled out a gun and shot him. a story like this tarnishes everything caring and tender you've done before. i won't be listening to you again. i've seen your true colors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ugh

A bitter cup of tea for those of us who come to the "Someaussieguy brand" for tenderness and giggles. Acknowledging, of course, that there are those who will beg for more of this rough, humiliating stuff. xo

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No!!!

No no no no! I am a fan of all your stories, listened to every single one, but this one I really took offense to, especially coming from a great guy like you. I think you were aiming to be the dom boss figure, like the original story, and more forceful and kinkier like some other stories on Lit. This story could've been effective if the woman showed initial signs of flirtation, or even mild arousal after the first pic. However, not until much later does she give-in, you almost after-the-fact trying to fit in her permission so that it doesn't become a rape story. Sorry, you did not come out dom in this story, but just a bully.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You're Awesome AussieGuy

I love how this is different from the rest of your work mmm just comes to show your other talents x

Don't let negetive comments effect you, because you are truly fantastic xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Keep experimenting!

Totally agree with the last comment - a true artist experiments with styles and genres regardless of the narrow minds of the masses! I've enjoyed all of your work so keep going!

crystalline_corecrystalline_corealmost 12 years ago
Cheeky!

I actually liked this. I was apprehensive after having read a few of the previous comments, but I took a chance anyway. I'm glad I did! It certainly wasn't as objectionable as I understood it might be. This kind of encounter happening in real life is one thing, and in fantasy, entirely another. It's nice that you feel you can take risks every now and then in making these recordings. And it really would be a shame for you to become bored instead. Hopefully, the feeling that you must fulfill every one of your requests, and please all of your listeners, won't take too much away from the enjoyment you get from recording more stories.

It's pretty clear you had fun with this one. When you smile, it becomes apparent in your voice. I love that!

H'venleeH'venleeover 11 years ago

I loved it. Sometimes a little dominance is a good thing. Well done, and can're wait till I have time for another.

walkawayreneewalkawayreneeover 11 years ago
Smiling

It shows what an amazing actor you really are when you can tick people off as well as turn them on. I enjoy listening to your sense of humor in your stories also. It was fun hearing Mr. Romantic's naughtiness come out. You pulled it off well. Don't let anyone's narrow opinions hold you back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ooooo you wicked WICKED man

you realize that now you have to post a story where us women have our way with you right? It's only fair ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
chill people

Some took this way to seriously... its just a story guys.

I personally found it quite sexy myself...imagining all of that happening to me.

Plus the sexy growling...<3

reddancerreddancerover 10 years ago
baby!!!

I agree - it's just a story - so lighten up.

But I gotta tell ya! After hearing all his other rather courtly and gentlemanly stories - this one was a wild ride!!!! I loved hearing his voice even lower and growlier than normal and.... hellfire---Would love to have him do this to me -- 'cept I'd like it to last much longer!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Naughty boy

That was fantastic. So sexy. Loved your intro to office.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous