All Comments on 'Shower Surprise'

by buttcheeks777

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ok story i

Enjoyed but u should put up a warning for MM(malemale) next time u witer good luck

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777over 12 years agoAuthor
To all

This wasn't meant to be a War and Peace-like novel of perfect writing style and content, it was meant as a personal release of my fantasy side. I'm assuming most of you are on Literotica for the same reason I am, "self-satisfaction", not looking for the next Pulitzer Prize novel. I'm sorry if the content and style (or, lack thereof) is sorely lacking and disappointing to you. It was a fantasy of mine, nothing more, nothing less. It wasn't going up for a prize in any writing category or anything else other than a personal, selfish, fantasy for my own (and, I had hoped on some level, someone else's) self-satisfaction. I'm sorry if I've offended anyone with this "story".

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
comment

This is a literotica piece that i liked and for all of you leaving crude comments, no one forced you to read

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777about 12 years agoAuthor
Hmmm..

There are some very, very angry people on this website. I will try to figure out how to "label" this story as male-male so those of you that somehow don't notice the, ".. stroking myself.." in the second paragraph don't waste your precious time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Not only was this story incredibly hot, but I really enjoyed your writing style, too. 5 stars, my friend! And for the record, I loathed War and Peace...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
No Problem for Me

I've got my computer set to go straight to the new M/M stories, so I didn't notice that it's not marked as "Gay." Of course the first line of the intro says it's about men having sex with men, so I don't see what the problem is/was. It's a good story, although I've got a hunch you can do better. Looking forward to more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks

I read a lot of stories written as the first person account of receiving anal sex. Yours was a great one. Thanks for a great way to start my morning. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Tags

Lol, the tags are just generic Buttcheeks777 tags – no pissing in this story :D

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777about 9 years agoAuthor
You're right, annonymous!

Oh man, I apologize for my tag of "pissing" for this story! GAA! Not good, sorry about that, I added this one to a template of another story that had that tag line in it. Shoot, sorry about that, folks. My apologies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVE (❤) it: ☆☆☆☆☆- (4.65/5 = 5-). 👍👍! :)

😊

bltritebltrite8 months ago

What a true exciting story. I'm hard as a rock and dripping precum. Very hot !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous