All Comments on 'Jennifer's Eggnog'

by Jaymal

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More!

this cries for a sequel. It's well written, too.

pavlovpavlovover 12 years ago

Hot as hell! The characters are well-written, the story is perfectly built, the sex is steamy hot! A sequel would be nice!

wegoodfellowwegoodfellowover 12 years ago
Awesome!

Parents dinner party with the pastor and his wife? OH you have got to continue this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome is a great word for this, more is just the gift for this christmas. Please!

More more more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So fucking hot

Oh wonderful, insane levels of sex pleasure, sucking & fucking each others brains out and more, plus the delivery girl. I love this, my girl her best friend and I acted out most of this, 24 hours in and the girl next door called in to see if she could join us as her boy friend was passed out drunk on booze, it was great as I was only drunk on cunt juice and fuck lust. More and More please and soon. 10/10 any time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I usually don't read group sex

but the first paragraph caught my eye. Had to chuckle by the second paragraph. What an erotic frolic. There's a young lady that started a thread on Lit that would fit well into one of your characters. Well done author. Thanks. Score: 5, ML

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 12 years ago
Very Sexy

As others have said I'm not that much into group sex but always love what you write. The leadup was very sexy and although the group sex descriptions didn't really turn me on you did great, as always.

diggypopdiggypopover 12 years ago
Perfect pacing...

I'm used to more plot and character development from you, which of course requires longer stories. But this was the perfect length for what you were trying to do. Marathon descriptions of sex can be counter-productive; this brought the action up to a boil and presumably most readers :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMFG!

This short is great! The opening double entendre is the perfect teaser for things to come (pun completely intentional). It starts off innocent and sucks you in like a maelstrom before you can gasp for air. I'm a little sad about how quickly it ended, but alas, most great shorts are the perfect appetizer that leave you hungry for more. A revised and expanded version of this would make for an excellent e-book, JayMal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous