All Comments on 'The Bangkok Trip'

by Dot_May_Nip

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Worrying too much...

I enjoyed your story. I think you are too concerned about it. There's no need to feel guilty either. Just do what you want to do and what you enjoy. Very few of us are completely straight or completely gay. I would be willing to be you could enjoy another woman's pussy without any problems being squeamish. Have fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Job.

The seduction aspect made this a very good story.

The stripper took charge and the client was reluctant, confused yet enjoyed it all despite herself. Believable.

Had the client been more co-operative and/or experienced in lesbian sex then the story would have lacked that vital element of tension and the taboo.

Thank you.

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I gave it a five because...

You had me from the beginning, your being the shy one, and then the bar scene, and then the exotic room with the curtain and the chair, and then the lovely experience.

simaddictsimaddictover 12 years ago
So so.

I was a third of the way through the story before I found out whether the protagonist was male or female. That's poor character development. It angered me so much I lost interest, I didn't finish reading the story. I gave you 3 stars for your effort anyway.

Dot_May_NipDot_May_Nipabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you, simaddict

Thank you, first, for signing your comment instead of going anon.

If you would read the category you would see that it was "Lesbian Sex", and since it was a first person story, that might have been a giveaway. But I will look at my character development a little more in the future. Finally, the story was written as part of a loose knit series of event over the course of my recent (and not so recent) life.

I wish you had read the remainder of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story!

This may be my favorite of all the stories I've read on Literotica.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 7 years ago
loved it

quite short, but very erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous