All Comments on 'Fucking My Babysitter, 25 Years On'

by jjames1976

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

So in the beginning you say Melbourne, and at the end you say Queensland...which one is it? Only that and the minor grammar mistake. It was a really good story, I hope there is a chapter 2!!!!

jjames1976jjames1976about 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comment :)

She lives in Queensland, I live in Sydney, this happened in Melbourne, sorry if that wasn't clear and also for my poor grammar, I wrote this in a bit of a hurry.

Still not sure whether I should go to Queensland to visit her so not sure if there will be chapter 2 at the moment. We'll see.

amsterdamamsterdamabout 12 years ago
Go for it!

If it means there's a chance of you getting a sexual encounter as hot as the one in the story, what's stopping you going to Queensland?!

Really enjoyed that. Very well paced, good descriptions & she sounds as hot as hell. Of course, you don't mention if either/both of you are single or not (which may be the issue if not) but I prefer true stories when they are told well without obvious embelishments. Well done & thanks for the hot tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

i wanked over this

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

****Good read nice and HOT!! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous