All Comments on 'Missy Red Riding Hood Ch. 02'

by Ikay

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Twisted & Fun

Well written and twisted right off the side the page! Just the way it should be. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sorry

but this was a little TOO twisted for me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Pretty good, but...

Themes of cannibalism are a bit much. Also I could've lived without Samantha's telling her daughter that she should have aborted her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
loved it!

I liked it. In fact, I've been keeping an eye on it trying to watch whether or not you're going to write a third one to see what happens next. I hope you do!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

I don't agree with the other people. I think the story was what it was suppose to be. I enjoyed it very much. Its about a werewolf who kills people. Of course he is going to eat his victims after he "plays with his food". Isn't that what wolves do, they eat people when they catch them unaware. This one just happens to fuck his dinner first. Anyway I think it is a great story that really needs to be finished. Why you left me hanging like that? I would really like to know what happens with Red and her mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A bit more specific in your warnings next time please

The warnings in the beginning just said that there was stuff we may not like, that's very vague. I was okay with everything except the cannibalism, that was too much for me. Either way you know how to write, so good job there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous