All Comments on 'Tamara's Field Goal'

by RabbitPrince

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just a suggestion ...

How about for you next story, you reverse the roles? Let the woman be the one getting kicked between her legs. Let her suffer what he had to. Since all women tend to think that they are superior, she should be able to handle it and more. I look forward to reading that story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
fucking ow

wow...just wow...i cant imagine how much that would hurt :*(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome

Great story. I love your writing - and hope that this is a new series. Absolutely crave well written stories about Femdom and Ballbusting.

uncomonnerduncomonnerdalmost 12 years ago
ooooowwwwwww

look i gotta say no woman is worth that!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oh...the things we do for love.

Tamara was great, not your typical domme, but a plus sized sassy beauty who genuinely cared about her husband. Then James, damn! Who wouldn't want to get there hands or feet on those sexy buff mans balls. A thouroughly enjoyable read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The real truth of the matter boys..

is he's one sick fuck! He's the one with the hard cock waiting for the excruciating pain all voluntary!! It's him who this story is really all about! She's just an accessory caught on to some sick thinking he's got going on & playing her part. They are BOTH sick but then again it's really just one person in the end.. the author!

uncomonnerduncomonnerdabout 10 years ago
no way

there is no fucking way she loves him she keeps saying it but its a lie and hubby is a stupid fuck for allowing to happen a big thumbs down here

joela_99yjoela_99yabout 10 years ago
Good, only one thing could make it better..

Folks please remember that this is only a story.

For me the only thing that could make it better would be if she was wearing sexy heeled boots. Maybe next time. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Gads

Two very very sick people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Masochism

"Beat me" begged the masochist... "no" said the sadist.

Very very odd story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

Any chance to get a sequel? Would be great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Why?! This is just plain wrong! I didn't even read all of story, no man should have their balls abused like this whether it's just a story or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
cbt

I have a mistress who abuses me and I love to have her hit, kick, squeeze and beat my balls I love it and she does this on a weekly basis, My balls are sore and I love uit

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamalmost 7 years ago

A few times when I was younger and hanging out with my friends the girls would get discussed with watching me masturbate for them and need something more exciting. They would have the driver take us to a secluded woods and make me strip and take turns kicking me until I passed out from the pain. Once I awoke with my face in a puddle of my own vomit naked and cold where they left me. I had to walk back to town in the dark hiding whenever a car went by and sneak into my house. The next day they just giggled as I got into the car and my friend told me to jack off. I don't know why but as always I did as told. It hurt so much and my cum had blood in it for a few days. I would do it for them today if they asked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Not my thing, but I enjoyed the story and I considered that it was well written. It is also nice to come (cum?) across something a bit different; there's not that many ball busting stories around!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I loved it!

Super hot story, and such a cute ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really

Rather anti climatic.

I half expected her to put her cigarette out in your eye,

but then you would only be good for two rounds.

Maybe you could try that next time. I'm sure you would

Love that too!

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Simple story of abuse. People get upset when it happens to women, and this is the same thing. He needs a divorce and therapy. He may suffer permanent damage from this.

PyjamamanPyjamamanover 2 years ago

Amazing story. Loved the emotional power play too... The fact that Tamara sat on the couch next to him, just smoking a cigarette, was a work of art. And contrasted with how she held him at the end. I would have loved a little more reconciliation at the end, but overal great. Would love more of this, if you can, but don't want to sound ungrateful. This was just fantastic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"scalding kiss of the toe of her right boot on my rocks" -- man, you're pushing it too far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not my thing but very erotic nonetheless

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A very erotic story but the smoking while she rode his face kinda killed the mood.

DaddyDearDaddyDear8 months ago

Perfect story. I would trade places with him if I could. I'm envious of the relationship he has with Tamara. The naysayers just don't understand. To me the relationship they have is perfect. They share a love that is stronger than most people will ever have. The pain is worth it to show her how much she is loved. Licking her to an orgasm afterwards would be wonderful. I'm sure most people that read this story don't believe it could happen. I strongly believe it could and does. I've been with woman that were somewhat inclined this way. I wish I was still with them. I would gladly suffer even more than he does to show how much I love them. Despite what most will believe, I know she really did love him. Women like her have no choice in how they show and experience love. It is just a matter of them finding a man that can return their love in the way they need to experience it. As long as they both agree as in this story I don't understand why everyone gets so upset. Most people never get to experience real love. It is priceless and not to be taken for granted. I see their love as true perfection. If you don't like stories like this, don't read them.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos7 months ago

Not very loving, definitely was too rough, and very very excessive. She could seriously permanently harm him. Or hospitalize him...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous