All Comments on 'The Writer's Secret Ch. 07-08'

by AnnMichelle

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Like I said Before

I like the story but when you said he can stop at any time I don't see it Light Femdom??? More like total humiliation you even said it yourself This has become like all the other stories where the wife spends her time TRYING to humiliate her husband You said they would love each other throughout Do you see ANY love between her and him I think not Kind of sad really

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Read Earlier Comments

I thought this was for both of them Husband sounds and acts totally miserable What love???? If he is so into this why does he act so miserable and wont speak to the wife after she completely humliates him? Hate to say it hubby is not a happy camper Wifey seems to be getting into the humliation game though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
sad slide into typical forced sissy story,

from being a fun husband & wife story it has taken the sad slide into typical forced sissy story, with no respect for the male and spiteful forced road to sissydom, now just the same old two a penny drivel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Agree with the Last Comment

Started out with promise nows its just another forced into sissyhood story. Thought it might be different Not to be

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
To the "four" Anons below

Sockpuppetting four nasty comments is not the way to get an author to write what you want. Try asking nicely rather than attacking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hey Anon Below

I wrote the first comment What I was saying was an opinion (you know what those are right) I am not trying to get the author to do anything What I was saying I said after the third insatllament and that is that many of these type stories become about the wife dominating and humliating the husband.If you read this latest effort it became a self fulfilling prophesy She has started to domme him and humliate him The author is free to write anything he or she chooses. What I was saying both after chapter 3 and chapter 4 is exactly what has happened. As far as Im concerned it is totally his or her call as to how she wants the story to flow What I was stating was that I had hoped it would not go in the direction that it has but I guess that's the way it goes. One last thing. The author commented after chapter 3 that there would be LOVE throughout the story Im sorry but after this last chapter I just don't see it I see an unhappy man doing what his wife tells him Sorry that's not love PS Sockpuppeting?????

AnnMichelleAnnMichelleabout 12 years agoAuthor

Anonymous, Give it time. These two chapters get more context in the next two. The characters need to establish boundaries and that often happens by pushing a little too far. No relationship is perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
AnnMichelle

Agreed character development is crucial in a story such as this. The reason I stated what I did was I went back and reread the first three chapters When you look at the dialogue between husband and wife in chapters one and two you can still see a loving relationship These last two chapters seem to have her talking down to him.I realize you are setting boundries. Last remark until next chapter Are they still intimate as man and wife?

AnnMichelleAnnMichelleabout 12 years agoAuthor

Anonymous, I realize these two chapters are a little different, but I think (hope) you will see that in the next two chapters Stephanie realizes she got a little carried away in this chapter. I think you will see a more honest exchange between them which pushes the boundary back a bit. That does not mean she won't be taking control, because both want that, but it does mean a reduction in the humiliation as they move into the next phase of their new relationship.

As for being intimate, there really isn't another explicit scene where anyone has full intercourse in the story because I didn't think to include such a scene, but I believe they remain intimate, and they continue to play sex games with each other as you'll see a little later on. And so you know, Stephanie does not suddenly decide to start dating or sleeping with other men (or women). They are monogomous.

Finally, just so everyone knows. I wrote this story as a light femdom story, I did not intend to it to be anything else. But I have received a huge response encouraging me to write a more sentimental story. So I am at work on that.

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 12 years ago
Excellence

Simply put...an excellent story! This story is all about love & two people exploring new feelings, emotions, fetishes & a new, but fun direction in their marriage. Even when Stephanie brings up blackmail, it's never outright or malicious, just devious & Loren is always turned on by it. He can stop whenever he chooses, but he is turned on by his wife's treatment & also seeing a new side of her, just like Stephanie is turned on by her new found love of control & what Loren will do for her. Like the author has previously stated...there is no cuckolding or abhorrent treatment of the husband, just pushing the envelope & seeing how far Loren is willing to go. It's a fun & loving story about two married people who are expanding & experimenting with their love life & marriage. I truly wish there were more stories like this, instead of those filled with hate, cheating & abhorrent behavior towards a person the other supposedly loves. It is guaranteed I will read everything AnnMichelle writes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AnnMichelle error

I disagree with some of the comments that the writer has put on the first 8 chapters. The wife Stephanie has conned Loren in trying on the women's clothes and then video taped him to black mail him so that she can control him. Her threats are like a gun pointed to his head. If she had told people and the word spread; he might be finished as a writer. He would not be able to do the type of books he has been doing. His and her livelihood would come to an end. And I do not think that Stephanie loves Loren as much as you say because a loving wife would not embarrass and humiliate her husband the way she is doing. He wants to end this dressing up but she keeps up the threats and control over him. His own erect cock for a straight guy is what his wife teases him with and deny him some release. I will comment at the final chapter after I read what happens.

thebobwalkerthebobwalkerabout 10 years ago
ann michelle has a sexy writing mind

again her story did not fail to excite!

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
sorry

I gave 5 stars for the effort and story line, but in reality I couldn't get too far past the synopsis. how disgusting, dishonest, and a manipulative can a woman be. before he finally seeks revenge, its just too much for me. I understand the pretext, and is believable, to an extent. does she say she loves her hubby on any of these 2 pages, I don't know, I cant finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Time to end the game before Loren loses to much.

Loren needs to end it now and tell Steph that this is over with. No more black mail. If she wants to show the video and photos to destroy Loren's life, then the marriage is over with since she can not really love him. It is time for a divorce. Steph has taken a little research of a book and turned that into her fantasy game of ruining her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why is he sick?

This is just stupid. So she threatens to expose him. Why doesn't he simply tell he to get out and get on with it? That he's divorcing her. It simply makes no sense. How about this suggestion for your little pea brain. Take her hand and ask her to stop this nonsense and to give him the tape. If she refuses, break her little finger. It takes no strength at all, it happens in the flash of an eye and it hurts like hell. Then he explains that he's going to continue breaking things and that this little joke is over. You give him zero credit for being a man with both pride and self respect. Bad story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Too far

At this point if I were Laura the game would be over. I dress and I like it but Stephanie has pushed to far. The marriage is over as she no longer loves him and he can't love that cruel bitch.

Toni Tempts

liz33ndliz33ndabout 6 years ago
laura is getting into this

this is going fast, but it is easy to read and keep up with. sexy and fun for all involved

plsirronplsirronover 5 years ago

I went out in public once crossed dressed. It was cool. Unfortunately we had a male waiter. He just laughed.

When we walked out a young lady spotted me in drag. She grinned from ear to ear. I wanted to lift my skirt & show her my hard cock stretching my red panties.

I’m sure she was excited too and couldn’t wait to tell her friends. I’m sure it made her day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wifey Keeps Marriage Intact

As many times as my wife has caught me I suspect she has told few and only in a counseling situation. She doesn't wish to expose me and this is after decades of discovering me dressed or finding my cache. I doubt she has secretly filmed me and seeks to destroy evidence rather than catalogue it. She is disgusted when she discovers me and this will never change.

This is what a loving, straight wife does in my experience.

- K

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 3 years ago

Hmm, still no sex scene. Even in his thoughts he isn't enjoying or, like he had in previous chapters, wondering why he was feeling so excited? Balancing the humiliation with some sort of release is what keeps the sissy enjoying herself in spite of himself. This is turning into plain blackmail.

The humiliation scenes are on point. Wife is ready to shift to Mistress. And as un-fun as sissy finds the scenes in this chapter, Mistress is demonstrating her care by picking low-profile locations. If he'd get with Her program, he'd feel better about it... probably.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous