All Comments on 'The Tease Down the Street Ch. 01'

by Red_Jakal

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Keep on writing more

I would love to see where their relatioship goes from here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Attention to detail

The story is developing very well but it has too many grammatical mistakes and spelling problems that distract from the narrative.

dirt043dirt043almost 12 years ago
Loved IT

loved it looking forward to more .

prop69prop69almost 12 years ago
A little long, but kept interest

I think you could have just said she was on the pill because of a female reason. This could be a love story going forward. As a romantic it would be nice for them to have their own children since both were from families that only had a single child.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow awsome but about the safty

Well honestly a great story but as to the not able to get pregnant.... I have heard a lot of girls that thought similar... and without protection they are often called mothers lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

dude keep it at a longer length it's really a great read grammatical errors be damned i would love to see where this relationship goes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Enjoyed

Great story. Not too long, and well balanced. Strange about the grammar errors comment as there are not many and most stories on here are far worse. Well done.

mcollectmcollectalmost 12 years ago
Great read

The length of the story and the progression were perfect. Can't wait for more, just like this one!!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 12 years ago
Great story

Great story, I enjoyed reading it.

I knew a girl that said she couldn't get pregnant who is the proud mother of three.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow!

If this is your first story you will be a fantastic writer! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Don't change a thing

Perfection, without question among the best on this site. Shorter doesn't mean better so put that out of your mind and let it happen as it will.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Nicely done! Looking forward to more. reminds me of my own awkward teenage years

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Perfection!

I loved it!!!! Except for the grammatical errors, the story was fantastic.

redbaron172redbaron172almost 12 years ago
Very Good

Good Story, no don't make them any shorter. Character development and build up makes it much more realistic.... much better this way, rather than doing the meet, kiss, jump in bed scene. Can relate to the teen issues, teasing, etc. etc.

General_OGeneral_Oalmost 12 years ago
great story

please continue i enjoyed the read

Red_JakalRed_Jakalalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you all for your kind words... I deeply appreciate it. There is another chapter on its way! I will attempt to keep the grammar errors and clumsiness to a minimum. Looking into an editor as I write this

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Story

A very good story; I hope you keep writing. Perhaps it might have moved a bit fast at the end. Rich and Stephanie went from first kiss to first time all in a few minutes. This could have been stretched out over several chapters during the upcoming school break. (not brake ;-) )

Watch out for homonyms here are some homonym errors I noticed.

where / wear

you're / your

brake / break

preoccupied / per-occupied

Here is a link that may help.

http://www.fun-with-words.com/nym_homonyms.html

You can find the meaning of almost any word simply be searching for the word in Google.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

"I've decided that there will be more to come with this story."

Really? Doesn't seem like it...

76pinto76pintoover 11 years ago
great 1st story!

really good work! yea it has some mistakes, but nothing that can't be corrected in future stories. don't apoligize for the length, if the story is good people WILL read it! sure there are always some to gripe (can't please everyone!), but go with it. looking forward for more of your work even if you decide not to continue this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great and Honest.

Great story and honest to boot. Not too long as the build up in the relationship made it all worthwhile. I can not stand the wam bam thank you mam stories or the overdone oral sex. They are phony and not real which spoils a great read.

Just a hint before posting a story leave it for a day or two and then proof read it.

I am looking forward to more stories like this.

tnadnudertnadnuderabout 10 years ago
Too Many Mistakes

I saw Chapter 2 was up, & decided to start by reading Chapter 1. Doing that, I couldn't even finish Page 1!!!! FAR too many mistakes!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Needs proofreading

Too many grammatical mistakes to give it a 5 but it would merit one if cleaned up. Most of the errors are very simple ones, but distracting nonetheless.

Red_JakalRed_Jakalabout 10 years agoAuthor
Apologies

I didn't have an editor back when I did this. I will see if I can talk the lovely AMA into editing this and then I will repost the story. Perhaps it will be more bearable then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome!!!!!

The quick prego part at the end seemed kind of like an afterthought but other than that it was fucking great!

ReefkeeperReefkeeperover 9 years ago
I thought everyone had spellchecker!

Otherwise, pretty hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
continue

5 star

RanchGuyRanchGuyover 7 years ago
Good Read

You apologized if some found the story too lengthy, however I found it just right. The flirting and teasing build-up to the sex was delightful. Looking forward to more of their story.

YeatsYeatsover 5 years ago
Very Powerful

You had me hanging on every word at the end! It really was a beautiful story with a great climax at the end. I also could feel her body myself as you slowly revealed her. I'm sure I will like part II as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice premise

There could have been more teasing once the actual touching started. More looking/seeing with first time wonder. More "Do you like them?", Do you like it when I .....? , Do you like this or that better?, What would you like to do? What would you like me to do?, etc.

Gave it 4 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous