All Comments on 'Perfect Night Ch. 03'

by PlainJane12

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyalmost 12 years ago
I'd like to thank the academy ....

That was fabulous! What a great line. Excellent, excellent excellent. Clever dialogue, damn funny situations. I look forward to reading any more of what you submit. You are talented!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Amazing story!!!

GingerVyeGingerVyealmost 12 years ago
sexy and funny

I was snorting with laughter when she started screaming while he was on the phone. that whole scene was hilarious with him trying to embarrass her by saying she had stayed the night..the cockroach reference..it was all great!

It's nice to see comedy and red-hot sex go hand in hand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
please say this isn't the end!

Congrats on a great story. I loved his caveman attitude when he said - "i got you into my house. I carried you into my room. I tried to seduce you. Now I've taken you. You're mine." It was very sexy. The only thing is I hope this isn't the end. I want to see what happens with them both. Has she just accepted him now or is she still going to be a bit reluctant? I want to know. Please write another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
sweet, funny, charming...

I can't believe I just read such a romantic story in THIS category. And it really worked for me - it's my favourite. I love your Dor stories too - please write lots.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPlainJane12@PlainJane12
208 Followers
Writer. Hasn't finished all of her stories because life proves more and more difficult every. damn. year. But she's still trying.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES