All Comments on 'Cut and BJ'

by Xamphos

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Why don't you STAY AWAY, scum ball.

Just a plain disgusting tale by a "wittle, wittle wimp" unable to be a man. (I did mean "wittle") Never realized there are so many holes in the ground that these worms crawl out of.

KentishKentishalmost 12 years ago
Different

Ignore those who don't comment under their own name! This was a well wriiten story, it had the pain that Andrea went through before doing the deed and it also highlight that all was not well with her hubby (she made him cum but got nothing back in return)

I think there is scope for another story in this so look forward to reading more.

Don't think it is worth 5 stars but have given it 4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I appreciated the warning.

Thanks for the disclaimer. I was able to avoid a story I would have given a 1-star rating. As a result, you get a 3-star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just a Slut Wife

Previous commenter tried to justify her actions Sorry She cheated Enough said No excuse They have been married 30 years Now you cuckold your husband? Sad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I hate cheating wife stories

But this was a good one. She whoing herself to Pay for her daughters wedding, and I for One, am looking forward to more events. Can't wait till she takes up her virginal ass, then her mouth. Only 9months to go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Saw your name, read your warning. Voted 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just an excuse to fuck randomly

For a parent to whore to pay daughter's wedding is unbelievable.It only happens in India.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Not bad

An entertaining tale, but you really need an editor - many spelling errors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful

Who is the idiot who writes about grammar. This is a super story. I could care less if their is a spelling mistakevv

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Puke - just another slut.

Hope like hell, she gets aids and dies slowly after being divorce and kicked to the gutter where she belongs [as all skanks do].

XamphosXamphosalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks to all who have commented either negative or positive. Nothing worse than being completely ignored when you post. So glad to know I have hit a nerve somewhere. Especial thanks to the contributor who sent me direct feedback. Love the story or hate it, part 2 is written and will be with you soon. The rest may take longer, pressures on my time have interrupted part 3. No cheering from my detractors please. An editor would always be appreciated however I am confused by the comment on my spelling. I normally rate pretty high, so perhaps word blindness has set in. Thanks again to you all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cheap slutwife story!!!

Which wife will akt like a whore to earn money for a marriage??? Only your sick fantasy!!!

loveable_guyloveable_guyover 6 years ago
Hey Anonomous!

I looked at the date you wrote your comments. All within 24 hours of each other. This is a sex fantasy site. IF you don't like it, why the hell do you stay here? NOT once did you give a suggestion of a fantasy that should be In this section. Why not?

I believe another story is needed. The Madam should book her son, maybe Andreas's son, or other ladies. Who knows...

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
If

If you're going to me a common whore, any excuse works.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous