All Comments on 'A Very Interesting Car Ride Ch. 02'

by lostsheep8

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sure ...

I stopped at the double DD because I thought next would be a 10" or 12" Cock.!! Get real*

In this great world we live in the average Cock is about 6 1/2" to 7" and it seems like 95% of you writers have all your women with Double DD's and the men with "huge Cocks".* That is why most of the people don't leave a comment to a lot of the stories on here.!!

Get real and you will get a lot better comments and more of them.!*

tenbears43tenbears43almost 12 years ago
I like it!

In a way, I agree with anon about the cock size, but I really like the story. Make sure it doesn't take a couple of years to get us part three.Keep on writing.

billyjim55billyjim55almost 12 years ago
OH HELL YES

hot as all hell, pls continue a lil more of these two

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More

The unrealistic sizes (8" wide cock, DD breasts) aside, this is a hot story and needs to be continued. Part one was boring but this part was very hot. Have mom sneak into her sons room and do more. Take the time to really expand what they do. Explore anal sex with them as well. Will read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please Try Keeping It Real

While I know that incest is far more common than most of us think, I do not believe the situations are as absurd as some of you writers choose to make it. Fucking in a hotel shower with dad on the other side of the door, give me a break. And as with Anonymous the breast and cock sizes are so unrealistic. A forty year old woman with erect DD,s is not very likely. Sex scenes were okay, but again urealistic. Not a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Who cares if the typical adult story involves a protagonist with an enormous cock, or big tits, etc.? There is plenty of porn out there in which the guy has a big dick, and I have never felt like I was somehow taken out of the moment because that wasn't somehow representative of the stated average. The average guy doesn't have hot sex with his mother in a hotel bathroom either.

These stories aren't meant to be strictly realistic, they're meant to be hot. As far as I'm concerned this story, and the first installment, were pretty fucking hot.

kathy2b46kathy2b46almost 12 years ago
hot

somewhat unbelievable but still hot , and mom and son, or mom and nephew

things do go on very often in the real world and it is so hot

kathy2b46kathy2b46almost 12 years ago
cock size

my son and nephew do have cocks close to 8 just like their dads

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
just enjoy the story

this is not the question of 8 inch dick or DD tits, its about therelationship between a mother and a son. The intensity of love between them would be same even without that. The mother would not deny her son if she badly need sex. Its not taboo its just another phase of the relationship only pure lust lust for a man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very nice

Not only was this chapter very hot, but well-written and uber descriptive. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Son/Mom in hotel

WOW!! Only in my dreams.. what a great story or stories, should I say. I personally know a lady who fucks her son, both of which are consenting adults. She timed it just right so as not to inflict any Psycological harm on him while he was an adolescent, but she is an absolute gorgeous babe. Slim, trim and stacked and he is one lucky young man. This story is much more true that most of us know or want to think.

For me it's the one taboo that I'll consent to, the daddy daughter thing is out of the quesiton for me though. I just can't get into that. Call me crazy but it is, what it is.

Very nice story.

justme601000justme601000almost 12 years ago
WOW is right...

You MUST continue this! the way we the readers will let you rest until we get more!! Do you have a SISTER??

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
amazing

Best story on here you really do need to carry this on at least till ch5

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Schooling

We didn't pay too much attention in school, did we? A tiny little thing like an Apostrophy makes the world of difference to the meaning of a word. You should try it & see what I mean. Your stories will improve immensely

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good read

Superior action. Wantonness to the n th.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I knew this would turn out to be a great story!

The boy did finally get to shove his big very fat prick up his mother's mommy-hole, where they both wanted it. No need for the young guy to feel "guilty" about dad, mom hasn't cut him off, he can use her cunt from time to time, so dad's not losing out on anything. Except that now it's his son who'll have his big young prick up his mother's mommy-hole lots more than dad ever will. That's only natural. The boy's got to unload his young balls multiple times a day, while dad can make do with maybe twice a week. Mom's cunt's going to be permanently clogged with all the big loads of creamy sperm her boy's got waiting for her in his heavy balls. Happy, happy mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
MORE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE MORE!!!!!

Please make more of these absolutely superb story please write more about this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Car Ride, Please

Excellent story, cant wait for the next chapter. MORE PLEASE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good

how bout more adventures maybe bring in a horny aunt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well written, erotic, nice descriptions of sex. Mom is hot.

5 stars. The plot of the story is wild. Their sex is wild!

I would fuck his mom. His mom's sex drive is turbocharged! She is only 36 or so. I hope she had two or three affairs prior to the very interesting car ride.

The son is a lucky mother-fucker to have such a hot mom. He should keep her away from his buddies.

The following is a true confession:

As a teenager & earlier, i exibited strong Oedipal tendencies. I was a voyeur son!

I usued to jerk off to mental picture of my naked mom: she was turning me on so intensely i did not have to imagine the penetration itself. Just touching and kissing and licking her thighs and ass in my mind was enough.

My parents entertained a lot! Guests were couples. Some of the husbands paid attention to my mom big time. The husband of her work friend was once sitting beside my mom on the couch. It was summer, she wore shorts. His hand was on her knee petting it ever so gently. His hand stayed on her knee for a long, long time. The room was full of people and my father was in the room sitting opposite them. The man's wife was in the roon too. I felt jealous and engry but was also turned on beyond belief.

As an adult i tended to date, and later have affairs with, women who are older than me.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Nice fuck story. Will be looking for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Wow what a story need to do what happens next car ride and the aftermath of his seed inside her

IlovemymotherIlovemymotherover 7 years ago
Top follow up

I too would have liked more chapters but does not look like there will be sny as its been years since it was written. Pity the seed inside her did not develop into another chapter by itself

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow, intense!!!

Wow, that was fucking hot towards the end there, thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So hot

I started the story with my pants on. And finished the story having a huge orgasm......thanks for that.

KinkycplWiKinkycplWiover 4 years ago
Mom and Son

Hi Lost,

You have a beautiful and extremely hot story, don't listen to them about size of tits and dicks cause I do have 36 DD and my husband is 8 half and 3 of my sons are bigger don't ask.

I think you kind of wrote from memory, I might be wrong but that is my fantasy.

Please give us more adding it to my favorite so I can enjoy again and again.

Thank you,

Annie

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
What a load of crap!!!!!!^*!^*!^*!

It's all a rerun, of other peoples work.--3***

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

sex in the shower, nice.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

2 stars - not an original writing, as this author borrowed a significant amount of material from several other authors on this website. The obvious giveaway is this author's use of the word 'LEANT'. This is the British English form of the North American English word 'LEANED'. He has not added anything else since 2012 - so commenting on this material is really a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars, hey that story was/is fucking hot!! The way he took his mother was just how a young man should treat his mother. You do write well. I'm a writer and no complaints here.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a3 months ago

Enjoyed the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous