All Comments on 'Falling Prey Ch. 01'

by themightyoak

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
How About

giving us the number of chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good one here

you got a great story by the start of it keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good Start

I like it so far but what you gave us is just a very light tease. Develop the characters fully and it will be terrific

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

The husband is a fucking moron, at least that is clear.

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1almost 12 years ago
beginning is promising

I don't know where you're going, but this has the promise of a good story: a long time, pretty good marriage with a dark past of some sort, a fractured family, and the arrival of a serpent in Eden. I'll be looking for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
It's not too late ...

... to restore the husband's identity as a sentient human being. I agree that the story is promising so far. But I also agree with the commenter who said the husband is a fucking moron. Your first priority should be to remake him, if you plan to keep him in the story and have people read the following chapters. No one is interested in reading about lower orders of creatures playing prominent roles in stories about human adventures.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Great start to this....

...I have no time and hate stooping to the net for stimulating reading(other than rant inspiring titillating crap etc.) but this I will try to follow. Castigate those hateful grandparents please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ugly

Marriage destruction is always ugly.

themightyoakthemightyoakalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Answering: How Many Chapters?

How many chapters will there be?

I'm sorry, but I don't know. I have a basic outline of the story in my head, but for the most part, I am making this up as I go. However, I intend for the to be a novella, not a novel. At least, that is my intent at this point.

I greatly appreciate the comments I have received. I came here for feedback on my writing, so I thank you for taking the time to voice your opinion. The comments have already made me aware of several things I had failed to recognize.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous