All Comments on 'A Cure for Moonlight Ch. 02'

by EdenVanEver

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hmmm....

so she has two men watching her.

which one is good and which one is evil.

can't wait to read ch 3

EdenVanEverEdenVanEveralmost 12 years agoAuthor
Delays!

I had chapter 3 nearly finished and my computer bit the dust. It unfortunately took chapter 3 to the grave with it. So... new computer, fresh start. Hope to submit 3 by tomorrow. Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
nonhuman?

Deceptive categorization - should be listed under non consent/reluctance.

canndcanndalmost 12 years ago

Wow, as a woman living alone, I had freakin chills the whole time. That character couldn't be more creepy. And how does he think she won't notice all that stuff he cleaned up! Anyhow, I can't wait to see who this protector is.

I agree this chapter should be non-consent/reluctance b/c the supernatural aspect isn't there yet. It is hard to decide when you want your story to have the same category. But, it does happen where a story can be in multiple categories. I'd have to say I agree that this one should be different.

Keep writing.

kitteh_katkitteh_katalmost 12 years ago
creepy...

in the first chapter i was going to comment, 'not sure i'd be able to get off by imagining someone was watching me through my window', and after this, i'm even more sure.

how creepy is that bloke? Eurgh!

i'm hoping the 'guy who seems a little odd' is her mate... just hoping.

if you make the creepy guy her mate, i'll kill you. ;)

k_k

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
stalker!!!

A bit creepy but good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous