All Comments on 'Daddysgirl Gets A Bath'

by lemmethink

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I'm sorry..

I didn't get to read past the first second paragraph.

I did scan through the whole story.

I think putting in as a first-person mode is nice though.

You should put in conversations between them.

I think it'll be nice if you put in her name.

I think you put too much "I" and "you".

I know that you will be a better story next time.

You don't give up!

nightshadownightshadowalmost 12 years ago
At Baloney_Pony: Can't write?

There's a saying: Those who lack talent become critics; those who lack respect become BAD critics.

I notice that you don't have ANY stories under your profile. Is this story the best that it could possibly be? No. But at least he's trying. Either be constructive in your critiques or get some work under your belt to at least lend credibility to your rudeness.

sngalmomsngalmomalmost 12 years ago
hummm I liked

I really liked this, it was short and to the point. not 3 pages of stuff befor the good stuff. and the good stuff was really good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I like the 2nd person.

It's nice to find a story like this that seems to be written for females.

Don't really find it too often.

Honestly, the fucking at the end was a bit abrupt and could've used more elaboration, but I can see why you'd want to end it there. It kind of fit with the overall tone of the story. I don't know. Maybe that last thing I said didn't make too much sense...

But I liked it. So...good job! :D

imurddyimurddyalmost 12 years ago
couldnt read it

Unless you only want women to read your stories, ask yourself if a guy wants to read a story where it sounds like another guy is talking to him. Unless he's gay, he won't appreciate it. I didn't get past the first sentence.

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearalmost 12 years ago

The story starts out really good giving the daughter a bath. Obviously something brought them to this point, mutual feelings, prior actions whatever. For the dad to get a conscience and leave is a little late given what they're doing. It takes the daughter to reinforce that what's going on is ok; I guess a blow job will do that. I think the lovemaking could've been extended a tad bit longer so you let the reader know the dad wants the relationship as much as the daughter and she's not raping him; a little unfair to her. Good erotic story though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No , I get it about the ending . That's just the stopping point , to keep the story focused on the mutual seduction interplaying with reluctance .

Sure , it could go for multiple pages of wild sex , but then the seduction dynamics could have easily become just a footnote instead of the main theme .

What's missing is the lead up to where the story starts . How/ Why is she getting bathed by Daddy ? It's doubtful that she's recieved daily baths for 18 yrs , what happened this day , and what dynamics leading up to her getting in the tub ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous