All Comments on 'The Mother In Law'

by joecali

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Rape is rape

no matter how you try to twist it. this is trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

Don't believe everything you read in the comments. I thought it was a fantastic story. Just about every married man would love to fuck his MIL, if they would admit it. And, to make her say the things he did it was perfect. Cannot wait for the second part when the daughter and FIL get involved. Maybe a swap is in store?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Must admit

this was pretty poor writing, highly implausible and probably written by someone who has never had a relationship with another human.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

why is he so happy to be fucking around on his wife is she a frigid bitch, or what? with no background behind them this is just a story about a guy that likes to fuck around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good idea, but ...

It was much too implausible to be real. Having a spontaneous 'quickie' in the kitchen with her would be believable, but all the verbal abuse and slapping and barking etc made the story too absurd.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
A hot idea

Too bad that his mother in law didn't want to fuck him again later that night after her husband and daughter were asleep so they wouldn't have to hurry and he could have given her a fuck of her life and she wouldn't ever forget how good it was.

It may have been the mother in law might have wanted her son in law to do something for her and have him help her. Send the old man home with her staying at her daughter's home and her son in law could fuck her a lot more when her daughter went to work.

Dream59Dream59almost 12 years ago
You give the impression

of the charactors success in life. But the dialog is of the streets. It makes me think you are about 18 years old.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good story?

He didn't care if she was his mother-in-law or not. He looked at her as another pussy to fuck. Plain and simple, he raped his mom in law! I do however like the idea of MIL sex. I had been fucking my MIL for 3 yrs, before my wife asked for a divorce. She said she wasn't in love with me anymoreI ( found out later, she was doing it with a married couple... said she liked to eat pussy while getting fucked!) Almost a month after the divorce, I sold the house and moved in with her mom. I'm 52, and she's 78. And she's kinky as hell too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
try again

Your story is way too violent. This story isn't about incest, its about rape. It really needs to be completely re-written to take the rape out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I liked the barking bit, I will use that this week.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What does "she hung me a bird" mean?

What does "she hung me a bird" mean?

LuvJellyLuvJellyalmost 12 years ago
Whoever said this is rape is stupid

Very Good story. its not incest because they are not related by blood. and, its not rape because she asked for it a second time. she was reluctant at the most. this falls into the cheating/Milf category. and about the "violence" anon said? the person that said that obviously has no idea what rough sex is and that was only slightly rough mostly dirty talk and spanking. to the Author Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it!

I saw some negative comments but screw that! It's a story and a hot one! You don't like it, move on! But I must say, it's really fucking hot. The cheating, the danger, the taboo. Can't wait for the next encounter. Loved the first two as well! Keep it up!

musicman88musicman88over 10 years ago
Just didn't care for the language

For me, the story line could have been hot, but it just melted into a smudge of totally disrespect when slut and whore came into the picture. guess I'm just too old fashion but for me, even if a woman will get hot and bothered in a compromising situation doesn't make her a slut or a whore and even if it does I'm just not comfortable calling a woman those things. For me they are such creatures of beauty and lust that I'd just rather hear the heat of the story without all the filth of poor language.

She might be those things but just don't think it enhances the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Joe shouldn't be calling Carol a bitch yet at this point.

A quick fuck while they are making bread? They could have at least got it in the oven first, so there would be bread at the end, not just a clean empty pan. Either Joe just doesn't give a shit, or Marla must not care, but he sure takes some chances to have a rushed quickie in the kitchen. Personally, I'd want to take my time with a hot babe like Carol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This is not teasing.....

This was rape, asshole

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Right

Implausible, trash, rape, blah, blah, blah. All these geniuses read the whole story, jerked off all over their laps, and then bitched about some assumed details they didn't like. "too soon to call her a bitch"... The mil has been giving him hints and pushes back against him and cums, but: "this is rape". If you like incest and bdsm, go read something else. To the writer: it does need work on grammar and continuity, etc. But, good start.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 4 years ago

Great story, but “a lot” is two words, not one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ridiculousy stupid. I often wonder if writers who call a woman "bitch", "cunt", "whore", "slut" etc. actually hate women.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous