All Comments on 'Daisy Price Ch. 03'

by sjmhmttep

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Absolutely wonderful ! Its was so HOT I have go relieve some pressure too - LOL !

It would be crazy, not to write another chapter or two at least. It will be interesting as to what Daisy does for Mr. Craftsman in the future. BTW, what about the twenty something cute receptionist ? Will she become jealous of Daisy or ???

Thank you !

sjmhmttepsjmhmttepalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Stay tuned for future stories.

I think since you liked chapter 3, you will really like chapter 4, which will deal more with the young receptionist. I am planning on turning this into a full length book, but because of a busy schedule, it is a slow process. My thanks go out to all those that are reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wanna know what I thnk?

Your story was so bad you posted an anonymous comment and gave yourself a 5. and then you tried to post another anonymous comment but the Lit system will not allow you to post but one anon comment so you put one under your own name. That is so pathetic. at least make up a fake name to praise your own sorry work. And putting your own work on your favorites list makes you look desperate. Oh and another thing, 36 triple D? I mean really, have you even READ any of the crap stories on here? They ALL have triple D tits. try writing something that at least sounds real and maybe someone will actually read it all the way through. Just sayin'...

sjmhmttepsjmhmttepalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Replying to anonymous.

First, why hide who you are? Afraid I'll be angry? I want comments and words are just that. Second, I favorite my stories, so I can reread them later, and make sure my facts are right. It is the only way I figured out how to get to them on this site. Third, why would I post anonymously on my own story? I didn't post it. Fourth, are you saying you like small breasts better? Then maybe you liked Chapter Four with Susan the secretary better. Thanks, even though I think you were trying to put the story down, to care enough to post a comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Fucking hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous