All Comments on 'A First, My Friend's Sister Ch. 01'

by johnwhoknew

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very, very

good!!

Keep going.

SirCarlSirCarlalmost 12 years ago
Good, very good.

Keep going.

andyMassageandyMassagealmost 12 years ago
Great build up

You are building this story line up very well - I hope they bump into James' sister at the prom what does she think of her brother going out with Giana? Would she be jealous?

Look forward to see what happens at and after the prom and of course they get married :)

Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
nice

nice build up to the story! waiting for another chapter! write well!

caseykeller2001caseykeller2001almost 12 years ago
Great

This story is great...awesome build up and character development. Looking forward too reading the next chapter. Don't keep us all waiting too long now.

Hot2Trot_NowHot2Trot_Nowalmost 12 years ago
Can't Wait

I love the build up of everything going on so far. It is nice that Jim realizes what Prom means to a girl. I thought there for a second though that he was going to have to share a limo with his sister and her date, lol. I can't wait for the next chapter, this is so exciting and very real.

wjthermanwjthermanalmost 12 years ago
Great story!

Hi, I love your story! Great writing, excellent well-developed and interesting characters. I think you're doing an excellent job and can't wait to read more!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 12 years ago
Really liked it

Really liked it up to the point you shut us down, a great buildup to a great story.

I'll be waiting for the next part of the story, Like I have a choice.

whitetrash11whitetrash11almost 12 years ago
good beginning

this was a great start. good relationship development. i can't wait will Ch. 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So far...

So very good!

rtgonzortgonzoalmost 12 years ago
so far so good

Great so far, I like characters and where it's going. Keep up the good work, can't wait for ch2. Oh, and thank you for having a decent command of spelling and grammer. So many good stories ruined by lack thereof

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very good, very real

Good job! Many guys have similar experiences with friend's sisters. It often works out well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great stuff

Can't wait for Chapter 2, don't keep me waiting to long.

MadBrownMadBrownalmost 12 years ago
BRINGS BACK MEMORIES.

Beautifully written and warming story, so far, of young budding love. It brought back memories of my schools days. The story is very close to my own experiences. I dated the younger sister of my best friend(at the time) until I discovered he was doing her too and had shared her with others. I was pretty stupid back then and in love.

RecHikerRecHikeralmost 12 years ago
Wonderful Beginning

The story line is excellent and your development of the characters is wonderful. You gave us a hint of what was to come. I look forward to reading the next chapter.

RecHiker

Latinlover15Latinlover15over 11 years ago
On to part 2

Damn..gotta read part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nicely done

I figured this was easily at least 4 star story...but the 'no underwear' twist kicked it up to a 5 :).

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowalmost 11 years ago
Great fantasy

I knew a girl in high school a lot like Jeanie, sweet to a complete nerd like me, and a lovely, dark-eyed cheerleader, no less. Oh, those Italian beauties! My problem wasn't her brother, it was her huge, football player boyfriend, who didn't care if she took pity on some dweeb like me and danced with him at a school dance (fast) but made it clear if any other guy touched her, he'd squash us like bugs. Saw her at our 30 year high school reunion in 2010. Still smokin'. Would have SO been worth the beating.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
forshadowing and hints galore

James got the message from his friend wrong. It was not, don't touch her even with even one finger.

It was ""You're the love 'em and leave 'em type. And you better not pull that shit with my sister, man."

I read that to mean, If you love her don't hurt her by leaving her. Respect her feelings and love her back as much as she loves you.

or else.

at least that is where I hope this is going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Im with rightbank, he totally misinterpreted his buddys comments. What I got out of that was that brother doesnt want any guy, ever,so much as looking at his sisters ass, much less touching her, but if its gotta be someone then it might as well be my buddy, who I know is a good guy and has always been nice to her, just dont fuck it up or Ill beat your ass into next week ;)

Of course James just has the 'dont date my sister cause your my buddy' code stuck in his head, so he never even listened, heh.

She so owns his ass, he might as well start picking out names for the kids ;)

GudOneGudOneabout 9 years ago
Awesome beginning

You have an excellent job reeling me and and making me interested, wondering what will happen next.

auhunter04auhunter04over 8 years ago

I can relate to how Jim felt, something like a frog looking at a queen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh my

Great start! Left me wanting more. One if the best stories I've read here, that contained no actual sex. The use of anticipation is amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
excellent

1000

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You have a real gift got this!

Vivid scene-setting, believable characters and dialogue and a nice build-up of tension.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely start, I got a half hard on. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s U.K.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous