All Comments on 'Double or Nothing Ch. 08'

by Brandie69

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You're cheeky

Going and opening up a new dimension, I like that. I know where it would lead if it was most other writers here writing it, but as it's you I'll have to wait and see and be pleasantly surprised instead.

kaidmankaidmanalmost 12 years ago
almost didn't see this

I just lucked out by noticing this it is a nice chapter and very hot but I feel bad for her brother who seems to be super loyal and is getting used I'm hoping to see him get his sister in bed

Brandie69Brandie69almost 12 years agoAuthor
So, kaidman,

You don't take Jordan at his word when he says that he doesn't want to touch his big sister that way? Hmmm.

I'm with Balke: expect the unexpected :)

B

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OMG

you are my favorite writer on this site so far. I came in my pants today when i read this one I did not even have to touch myself.

Thank you Brandie69 keep them cuming.lol

Brandie69Brandie69almost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks, Anon :)

I really don't know where this story is coming from. This whole creative process is so new to me. But I think I like each chapter better than the one before.

There is more to the story, but I have some other commitments right now that prevent me from going back to it for at least a short while.

Anyway, thanks again for you comment!

B

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More and Thanks!

Missing your Double or Nothing stories. But I understand your commitment to other things. What would you say about a collaboration? I would love to share some of my stories with you, both true and fictional, and both in similar territory. Anyway, all best for you and thanks for the stories!!

Brandie69Brandie69almost 12 years agoAuthor
Hi, Anonymous!

I miss it, too, and I've been thinking about the next chapter a little bit as some of those other commitments wind down just a little bit.

Let me ask you this: when you talk about a collaboration, there is a reader who has fairly recently sent me private feedback about a brother-sister story that he would like to see. Are you that reader? You can answer in private feedback or public comments, whichever you prefer.

B

RaySunRaySunover 11 years ago
EXACTLY!

I too didn't take Jordan at his word from the get go that he didn't want to touch his big sister. If she's as fucking HOT as has now been etched in our minds, Jordan WILL not only touch his big sister, he WILL get into her treasure. And hopefully her Rear Treasure as well. Hopefully that's not just my wishful thinking.

Great writing, Brandi!

pg240pg240over 11 years ago
I like that you keep surprising me

I really like the journey this story has taken. At first I thought it was going to be a frisky yet tender exploration of incest. And it was. But then Emily got involved, and a whole new arena of intimacy was opened and explored. Bottom line is I think you're an author who thinks about things, experiences things and knows how to get those emotions expressed for others to enjoy and ponder. I thank you for that.

Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years agoAuthor
Surprises

This story, more than any other I've written, kept surprising me.

I think that what happened was I resisted just writing the next chapter, and let the characters stay in my head until they did something completely unexpected, and then I wrote about that.

I have to confess that I really thought the story was over after the conversation between Jordan and his sister on the back porch (chapter 6). But to be perfectly honest, some of the reader responses really encouraged me to try to push it a little bit farther. Don't get me wrong, I like them, especially the intimacy between the narrator and Emily.

But my vote goes to the conversation as the best of the lot. It nearly brought me to tears, re-reading it just now.

B

pg240pg240over 11 years ago
I agree

There was real emotional intimacy between the two in the Chapter 6 exchange. I felt it and would have been entirely satisfied at that point. But I must confess that I'm glad reader comments encouraged you to proceed further.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous