All Comments on 'Innocent Ananya Ch. 03'

by Babli5

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
touchmatetouchmatealmost 12 years ago
Truly Hot!

The ending has been done beautifully! Yes, You can never have enough of Ananya the way you have described her sweet concentration at Babli's climax - so beautifully described! Well done!

BahamaBahamaalmost 12 years ago
Hot

That was so hot! More please.

Sanjayanand1Sanjayanand1almost 12 years ago
WOW

I Came without touching myself. Lady you are HOT!!!!!!!!!!!

CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaalmost 12 years ago
Wickedly delightful

Beautifully erotic and charged with both heat and tenderness. An exceptional story of sexual tutelage! The reader can delve deeply into both lovers, because their emotions and sensations are so vividly detailed.

Jimbabwe88Jimbabwe88over 9 years ago
Keep it going!

This story is amazing. Surely you have more to write about? If not, this will do just fine, but I love Didi's relationship with Ananya. They are so sweet to each other. Thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome!

I would like to see the seductress get more bold, and corrupt the young lady in the parents house while they are home. Especially the mother, as this seductress is slowly become the new alpha female in Ananya's life, the mother needs to be minimized and humiliated by the seductress!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more

great story need to read more of it.

ronylolronylolover 3 years ago

add some male character

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Exciting

This series was great. Expect you would have fallen in love if the story continued.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous