All Comments on 'The New Kid Ch. 04'

by musicfreak

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
HeifelHeifelalmost 12 years ago
Beautiful...

Musicfreak you've don't again... :-) You just made my day;-) Thanks! Loved every little bit of it. And the fact that Corey yet again outed himself this time to a (for him) stranger just brings a huge smil on my face. My kid brother seems to be a gentle mix of both Corey and Kyle. He came at out at 15 to me first and his best friend... and then to a stranger;-) Keep up the really good work..

Slowine4meSlowine4mealmost 12 years ago
hmmmm

I have read all the chapters and the story is ok but theres something missing... I wont go so far as saying it needs life but it seems dry,unreal,and has no substance. I want to love it because your writing has potential. Maybe its that Corey seems clingy so soon? As a lesbian coming out and everthing in between is a build up. Even from the last chapter why would Corey risk taking Kyle to his place when he had clearly voiced concern or feeling about Kyle potentially being gay to his bestfriend?

musicfreakmusicfreakalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Author's note

@heifel: thanks you so much. Glad to know that you can relate to the story on a personal level. It makes me smile. Lol

@slowine4me: Well I'm sorry you didn't find the story to your liking but you are entitled to your opinion. As for Corey being clingy, it is his first real relationship and it's still quite new to him. I would expect him to still be in the "honeymoon" phase. Secondly, Corey told Scott about Kyle but not his suspicions if he was gay. Just like "there's a new kid in class" kind of talk. Still thanks for at least giving my story a shot. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I like how he's coming out of the closet fast, instead of infuriatingly slow. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i really like this story. i find kyle and corey quite cute together and enjoy how slow there taking it. mrs. kent annoys me. she might have been a friend of kyles dad but she shows up at the wrong time and just walks in to fix breakfast without being invited. i thoght kyle told her he could take care of himself.

randaltrirandaltriover 11 years ago

I like the slow relationship growth between them. Corey is willing to lead, and Kyle follows to make him comfortable. Great chapter.

cjl4991cjl4991over 11 years ago
Wow

I get the hint some think of this as a sort of dominant/submissive relationship? I don't get that impression. I think it more of an undefined relationship. Given what provided, we really don't know for sure how it will play out. But to you, the author, I say damn!! You really hit home on the first try!! Just don't leave us hanging!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I would still like to see them get to know one another better by maybe having them experience something or get through something that we can see more of who they are and what they are like together.

tractorprincesstractorprincessover 11 years ago

I so love this story! I like that we are getting a relationship and not just some quick sex. Thanks for sharing!

musicfreakmusicfreakover 11 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Well thanks for all the nice comments guys. For those of you who don't really like Mrs Kent, don't worry, this is the last chap where she is mentioned, I think. But Kyle likes her because she reminds him of his dad. There will be more stuff happening in the following chaps. Whether it shows who they are and what they like, I hope it does but I guess you guys have to judge that when it comes out. And the vibe I was going for was an equal relationship between Corey and Kyle. Although Kyle's shyness may be seen as submissive in the beginning, once he gets to know someone he isn't shy anymore. So there isn't really a defined dominant submissive role. Thanks again for all the comments.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago
I like Mrs Kent

I think it is nice that Kyle has someone good in his life, in a new town who is a good reminder of his father, and after all doesn't everyone need a good cook lol

WittePietWittePietover 11 years ago
Great story

I've just favorited you. I'm enjoying it very much. I have no complaints about any of the characters, it's your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

This is a great story. It would be fun if Corey roomate get some feelings for corey.

hotlover69hotlover69over 11 years ago

this is a really good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great

i love it, but you keep alternating between Mrs Kent and Mr Kent, its a bit confusing, otherwise its great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I like this story a lot but...

I wish you had an editor to go through and correct the words that are spelled right but aren't really the words that you meant to say.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous