All Comments on 'Amateur Night Turnon'

by SexyGeek

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
melsdadmelsdadalmost 12 years ago
Magic exciting writing

Thank you, great story, loved it.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcouplealmost 12 years ago
Loved it!

Thanks for sharing this post! Very sexy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
personal experience?

Either a good job writing, or a great resume of someone's personal experience - nice pacing, too.

victorlimavictorlimaalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

This story was both sexy and fun. My wife and I went to a strip club with another couple, but neither of us guys could persuade our wives to get up there. This story clearly depicts what we imagined. Thanks for writing and hope to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You did it again!

You're my favourite author for good reason. Thanks for another great story. Please keep them coming ;)

DashDotDashDotalmost 11 years ago
Amateur Night at the Blue Moon

I will never forget my first time dancing an amateur night or any of the other times for that matter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sandwiches?

Sorry, but who goes to a strip club and orders sandwiches and sodas?

SexyGeekSexyGeekabout 10 years agoAuthor
Sandwiches and Soda

In California, topless clubs can sell alcohol but nude clubs cannot. Strange rule of the ABC. Therefore, the best nude clubs have pretty good restaurants and you can have a good sandwich and sip your soda instead of getting blind drunk. Works for me. Beer and topless or Soda and naked? Pussy and 7-Up wins for me every time.

AthlantianAthlantianover 9 years ago
Amazing Story

This is a really, REALLY good story! I like the plot, characters and everything else!

So five stars from me, and believe me when I say that I don't give that easily.

About the 'non alcohol law' I think it's rather genius, as drunk men (and women) tend to do stupid things (and drunken HORNY people are even worse.).

So instead of having drunken people trying to climb the stage, grabbing the stripper or something worse, people can enjoy the show.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Detail!! Very Hot!

Love the idea of exotic dance as a setting and vehicle for sex, and I love all the detail you included. This story was very hot. I look forward to seeing more from you!

jennerbill6jennerbill6about 1 year ago

An excellent story, this has been a long time fantasy of mine, but sadly my wife never shared my passion. This was well written with great attention to detail.

bottovarnisbottovarnisabout 1 year ago

terrific! great tease pacing and good detail! Thank you!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous