All Comments on 'Why I Hated The Guy From The FBI'

by Prolonged_Debut10

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
tomscardstomscardsover 9 years ago
up to the same standards i see.

just started on this on. very good start.

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
That was a great introduction.

This sounds like a major novel. Have you tried Amazon?

Fgreen79029Fgreen79029about 2 months ago

An eight inch long stack of D cells? What? A butt plug joke? Did you need some comedic relief? "Just plug the connector into the back of "The Steely Dan", lube it up and DRIVE IT HOME! By the way, if you push that button, the vibrations will help you RELAX when you 'install it'. Removal? Just take a dump? Only if you're VERY accustomed to, dare I say it? Fisting?. Got to wonder about the techie who recommended THAT as a power supply for a covert device (His dream toy?) meant to be undetectable. Surely, the FBI can afford to purchase reasonably sized battery packs (even HUGE ones would be the size of an " N" cell (about 2/3 the size of an AA cell) for the whole thing, and even THAT might show up in a sweep with a less than $50 handheld metal detector wand from the red letter tool store.Plus you should be able to dispose of the soiled units without even thinking about the cost. Super Spooks like the FBI should not have to go down to the corner to purchase half of the drug store's supply of D cells for each use of a listening device. We've heard the stories of big government finance. You know, a trillion here a trillion there - pretty soon you're talking REAL money! Those D cells don't normally come with solder tabs, and they're heavy so they'd have to be in a spring loaded holder to boot. Weren't you just describing how tiny the listening devices Frank planted in the Caruso home were? Obviously, THEY weren't powered by D cells, and could operate for far longer than a few hours Just the thought of cramming D cell sized batteries into an anus surely drives home the proper name of that dark place. Rectum? Damn near KILLED 'em.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProlonged_Debut10@Prolonged_Debut10
1988 Followers
B.S. Professional Studies M.A. History I Love Books with great content, and words in general. Language is my love. I write for my enjoyment. I write non-erotic pieces, and add some titilating scenes in every so often, to pick up your heart rate. If you are looking for smut, l...