All Comments on 'The Sounds of Her Passion'

by andrew8151

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A little formulaic

and it's been done so so often. (Like your filthy hot slut). 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good storytelling

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ignore the haters

There's something about watching your wife taking it up the ass with another man - even more so that in the cunt. Fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Same Old Same Old

1* Like one of the commenters said this has been done to often. No orininality Just Fetish/Cuck over and over Well written but boring

snakes454snakes454over 11 years ago
that should have read

Wifes ass not widest. Still one star for the dumb ass story

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Formulaic pretty much says it!

This tame Bull is one of sixty or so this year, so we can expect almost this exact story about once or twice each week??? Be still, my heart!

2.45 = 2 stars.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Also

I understand that some Hubbies like to see, or hear, or at least hear about their Sweeties' conquests. But after hearing her with the first 10 (very similar travelling professional) guys over the course of two months, it probably starts getting routine. After 4 months, I suspect he would be snoozing off about half-way through, and after 6 months, sleep through her arrival with her Bull d'semaine!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
re: Ignore the haters

THEY comment on the story, but the title of your comment slams others for daring to have a different opinion. Guess which one is the real "hater"?

<P>

<P>

<P>

<P>

Clue: Look in a mirror.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1*

Not worth reading. PASS THIS ONE. New writer joining the countless other cuckold writers who are dominating the loving wives genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Why all the complainers? It is obvious what it is about from the one line description, why not just skip it and pass on the negativity? I liked it!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
She was only doing what her husband wanted her to do .

His wife must be very submissive to him for her to go out and pick up a stranger and fuck him so her husband can become excited.

He has her just where he wants her.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
A benefit

@ Anon there is 1 benefit of these sort of stories. Nobody can say honestly the consequence, revenge and reconcilation stories are BORING for the sexual majority male people readers, beside these stories.............

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
That was good!

Really well told although, as others have said, I'm sure the repetition - at least once sometimes twice a week - would end up being boring for both of them, especially if its always with similar 'types.'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Then she's gone

Time to divorce another cheating wife. Wake up! She has no respect for you. And who knows what STD she might bring home. You going to trust a slut? Didn't think so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Listening is great

Just listening to what is going on can be very erotic. Your mind create the images in your head as you hear the bodies slap together. I have listened several times as my wife was getting fucked. Sometimes in person and a few times on the phone. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what the fuck is a "hot wife".

This is a lit term for a cheating slut, usually married to a punk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a whore is right!

At least he took some video with his phone. It will make the divorce easier. Wait until her parents and friends see the video! What a dumb slut.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
"Hot wife,"

Hot wife is just another word for whore. The difference is that the hot wife gives it away for free.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Slap my ass and rough up my tits

What an erotic story. I am wet reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would have liked to hear the husband describe his freshly fucked hoty wife. The heat generating from her twat with come dripping between her gooey lips. The mattted pubic hair. Or her still hard nipples with nip marks around them still wet from the guyu slobbering over them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous