All Comments on '...and Leighton Makes Three'

by charlottesbed

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 11 years ago
What a lovely story!

I have to admit I hadn't seen your previous work, an oversight I really shall have to correct, but I was so pleased to find this. An excellent, sexy, believable and very well-written story, it would be impossible to award it anything but five stars.

Very well done - thank you for posting.

charlottesbedcharlottesbedover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Mel dear, that is so sweet. Thank you!

Charlotte

LilbudyLilbudyabout 11 years ago
5 PLUS

Limited to 5 stars only because that's as high as the ratings go. Great story showing the true emotions combined with the the thrilling experience(s).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
excellent writing

I also gave you a 5. Just one little critique...next time can you describe what Paul looked like...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Wow! What an incredible story...hot...hot...hot. I gave it 5 stars.

I looked at your biography a few minutes ago and saw where you are from Richmond. Chesterfield County here! Now I'm going to be fantasizing about you, and the naughty things we could do together. Sex in Maymont Park after dark. You slyly exposing yourself to a stranger while we have dinner in Shockoe Slip. Going downtown to buy all sorts of sex toys at "Taboo, on Broad Street, knowing what awaited us when we got home. Sharing you with a friend of mine, watching the two of you fuck in our bed, me counting down the seconds before I could enjoy fucking your sloppy wet pussy. Hmmm, sloppy seconds. (A fantasy of mine).

I would love to her your fantasies and make as many come true as we could. (I'm sure there would be many times your fantasy would be to come home from work to find I have cleaned the house, cut the lawn, walked the dog, and cooked a big pot of spaghetti for dinner, haha.)

I all seriousness, I have really enjoyed reading your stories, and I must say, you are a GREAT writer!

--Bill--

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkabout 10 years ago
Well Told

I was once in a relationship with a Charlotte and I thought of her as I read of you, thanks for that. Loved the story and want to read more of your work. Top marks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Her first orgasm? from nipple play?

JrockittJrockittabout 8 years ago
Leighton's training

Nice story; aleays arousing to watch young innocents get trained and acquire knowledge. Especially tied down, especially oral.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

wonderful, erotic, exciting story! a definite 5!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous