All Comments on 'Surprising Susie'

by Lia Monde

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice short story

Things like this can happen in the right circumstances. Beneficial for both

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Nice Job - You manage to enflame the readers mind, and put him right in the

center of the action. You exhibit a great command of non-repetitive erotic

adjectives and verbs while building your story. Erotic description enhances the lust and holds the readers imagination. Isn't that why we are all here ??

Nice Job !!

!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A great short story

Well done.

A very sweet and erotic read, thanks

fireguy365fireguy365over 11 years ago
Hot!

What a great story for only one page!

I liked the use of the panties and silky robe, most writers don't bother with such details but it helps set the scene and the mood more believably, especially for those of us that enjoy full cut panties and silky nightgowns.

It was a little disconcerting when in the heat of passion up pops “boobs” as the pseudonym for Susie’s breasts. It’s kind of juvenile and throws off the flow a little when it’s not expected. I actually had to stop and laugh when Susie “placed the tip at her snapper”. This would be expected if said by Reed but not a description from the Author.

Maybe I’m just being picky, otherwise it was a fun and hot read worth four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My fantasy fulfilled

Ever since my 1st wet dream, I have fantasized this very scene.

UAlbanyGirlUAlbanyGirlover 11 years ago
great story

loved it. well written. passionate.

my only issue is that when I'm playing with myself my ears are almost more involved than my clit, and I don't think anyone could sneak up on me without my hearing them!

of course, that's just me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Good story especially as it is just a one pager, the only complaint I have and it`s not really a complaint at all but rather a minor detail, "prone" is face down so it would have been tough for him to attack her breasts and then go down on her when she was prone.

Keep writing please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

okay story 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Oh, I can see a wanting woman taking a young lover who will give much attention to her needs. A full figured goddess with confidence she will tame this stallion for long rides in the sofa saddle and maybe even a mustache ride.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Top stuff!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous