All Comments on 'Laine Goes to the Ball'

by TinyBeth

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
madam_noemadam_noeover 11 years ago
Eeeeeeek! Yay!

I love finding stories like this that are true to the heart of BDSM. *swoon* wonderfully done, richly detailed, and accurate. Great job!

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 11 years ago
What a marvellous story!

I enjoyed every word of it - thank you for posting this amazing story for us. Five stars - well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent - but?

That was a marvellous read, but surely there MUST be at least 1 more chapter. A second chapter has to come, so we can discover where it is that Laine follows Mistress Xanna to!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
tension

hi, you've left me tense, coiled and aching. Very well done! Only, how do i get rid of this stress now? (smile)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful work!

One of the 'truest' bdsm stories I've ever read here, and wonderfully done! Everyone should be so lucky as to have had a 'Mistress X' to break them into the scene. Please continue writing, if not with these characters, then others!

ShelleysGirlShelleysGirlover 11 years ago
Loved it!

Your story drew me in delightfully. Like other commentators, I should like to know what happened next, and yet I think you've written something that stands very well on its own merits as a short story with a tantalising finish. I haven't read your other work, but I shall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

This is one of the best pieces of erotic writing I've ever read. Well done!

naughtEgirlnaughtEgirlover 11 years ago
nicely done

since you responded to my post on the story thread, i immediately came to read your submission. the entire story had me thinking of a conversation i just had with a friend who was inquiring as to why anyone would want to be a sub (after being LIGHTLY introduced to the idea by the 50 shades books). i wasn't necessarily able to answer her questions but i think directing her to your story would help her a lot. :)

damppantiesdamppantiesover 11 years ago
Worth it

Excellent characterization! I loved the characters right from the start. The story was slow to start and some of the definitions and lessons were a little dragging but as soon as Laine was strapped to be flogged, the story took off. The description of what goes on in the mind of a submissive was beautifully done.

sun_sea_skysun_sea_skyover 11 years ago
Very good

I must admit I'm not a big expert in BDSM, but your story confirms what I have read about it, in a very erotic way. Your explanations about *why* people enjoy it, both Dom and sub, helped my understanding. Plus, it was a sexy read. :)

angelx602angelx602over 11 years ago

That was one of the best stories I've read about what goes on at these balls. I haven't actually been to one, don't have the nerve. lol Loved the story.

deliciousthoughtsdeliciousthoughtsover 11 years ago
5 stars!

Hi Beth... I just loved this story. You have a lovely style, and an active mind - a great combination :)

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 11 years ago
Good stuff

Felt almost academic in places where the dom and sub discuss what is to follow. Nice cerebral input to the whole BDSM scene and I liked the descriptions as well. Painfully sensual. Good job. 5 star effort

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesover 11 years ago
Excellent!

Incredibly well developed in only 3 pages. After reading your first two stories, both very good, the leap in quality with this one almost makes me afraid to read your next. Almost. I'll be looking forward to it, and thanks for an excellent read.

Good luck in the contest.

PoutineFanPoutineFanover 11 years ago
Very well done :)

I just wanted to commend you on a job very well done with this story. Only 3 pages, but you've managed to give the reader a very good feel for the characters in those pages. Very erotic, and every bit of sex shown didn't have even the slightest hint of feeling gratuitous. Thank you for sharing this :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
well paced

a superb tale of willing seduction..

each of us has to face such a challenge, a dare, a mystical realm, that nearly all of us dream, fantasize, wish for of being made to do OR the one doing the bidding, ordering. the trade of power is great, the release of energy by a submissive, truly mind blowing. your portrayal of the willing convert perfect!

Great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yes, it's time...

I'd say that with this story you have indeed come into your own. Thanks for a wonderful story. I'd like to ask for another chapter, but I think I already know where Laine follows.

Do better on your next story!

TinyBethTinyBethover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank You All

I want to thank all of you for your kind and supportive comments.

I have finished a sequel which has now been posted and is available here;

http://www.literotica.com/s/after-the-ball-1

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Remarkably well written. I took your advice to read this story before I read the sequel, which I will read. Very descriptive. Very erotic, even to a heterosexual male.

I find it difficult to believe that somebody could be "seduced" into "the scene" so quickly, but, if somebody could be quickly seduced into a "more traditional" affair, then I suppose that it is possible for your story line to have some semblence of reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A

Best story I've ever read on this site.

TinyBethTinyBethover 11 years agoAuthor
New Story

The newest story in the Xanna series is up!

http://www.literotica.com/s/kris-has-a-breakthrough

This takes place during the break in "After the Ball."

http://www.literotica.com/s/after-the-ball-1

Thank you all for your support!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Laine should have stayed home

And then we all could have avoided this implausible story. If you had ever been to the Exotic/Erotic Ball in San Francisco (It no longer is held) you would know that his scenario you wrote about would never have taken place for numerous reasons. And Laine "falling" into the hands of a Professional Domme like that, in a place like that, was just silly. You need to work on your plot contrivances. This one was so unbelievable as to be laughable.

Auld_HenryAuld_Henryabout 10 years ago
A chance to understand

First. this story helped to define the letters BDSM.

Secondly. It was full of loving concern shown to someone who was curious.

Finally. I began to feel comfortable about the concept that pain can be pleasurable due to the body's own generated chemicals.

-

So a sincere thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Truly wonderful

It's truly wonderful, to read your story, of first introduction to BDSM. You set the tone, mood and venue, with a sense of true reality, that I could believe!

Your story was a pleasure to read thank you so very much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous