All Comments on 'Gamer Mom'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This cannot be the end!

very nice,hot story!

As a former gamer i liked it a lot :)

Stephanie needs to come and play...

CPBaudelaireCPBaudelaireover 11 years ago
The usual fine effort

A rollicking good ride, um, read. Your moms and sons never fail to excite and captivate. Liked the theme quite a bit, as I did my share of D&D as a youngster many years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AS ALWAYS THE BEST

YOUR STORIES HAVE IT ALL . FUNNY, SEXY, ADVENTURE , MYSTERY , LUST , ALL THE THINGS THAT MAKE YOUR STORIES SOME OF THE BEST EVER. SOME OF THE REST COULD LEARN A LOT FROM YOU.AS ALWAYS. A FAN PS , KEEP YOUR STORIES COMING, THEY MAKE MY DAY.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 11 years ago
Five stars for Ahabscribe!

I liked pretty much everything about this story except the gamer gangbang at the end. That's my personal preference b/c it's so special between mom and son up to that point. YMMV so no need to belabor that point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

why must family love stories end in gangbangs or swapping? it just destroys the love the family claims they have for eachother making them no more then any other slut male or female. the story was great until the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not this time

Usually I agree with the sentiment that outsiders joining in with some family loving tends to spoil the story. Not this time. Once again you have put out an excellent story. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I don't think this was one of your best

For a start, 42DD means the woman is mother is really quite fat. That's what the 42 bit is about. Why do you think there are two parts to a bra size: the number and the letters?

I suggest people check out this writer's The Motherfucker Rag for a better told, and, franklier, hornier story.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 11 years ago
^__^

Good story. Nice work.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 11 years ago
good one

ienjoyed it ,nice and hot like mom and son should be, and well the others some can do that and make hot, i t reads good for sure

lostsheep8lostsheep8over 11 years ago
Fuckin A!

That was brilliant, I am a serious gamer, who also is a big guy and I actually studied literature at uni, this is by far and away my favourite story of all, im half convinced I am the main character. Am I?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it!!!!

As always, amazing!!!! ,

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
SICK............

But GOOD......wow.

Keep goin'

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismover 11 years ago

As always, I enjoy your work, and I think you're one of the best writers on here, but I do think there's a danger of your stuff becoming a little repetitive. You seem to be trying to come up with a different premise in each story that climaxes (forgive the pun) with a scene of earth-shattering, soul-wrenching sex between two people who are madly in love with each other. Only the names and the scenario need change from story to story.

Perhaps, to try something new, your characters might react differently to their situation? Not every couple has to consist of two soul-mates. Maybe they feel a little guilty or uneasy about what they're doing, instead of just falling rapturously and crazily in love? A little variety perhaps?

Still - I repeat, I like your work and think this is a sexy story.

Doctor_OughtDoctor_Oughtover 11 years ago

I liked the gang-bang meself but I can see whysome may dislike. Do you plan on doing a follow-up story with the sons gf? Or were you jist teasing us? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Eh

It was ok, still not as good as the old stuff, and i'm still hoping for a brother/sister I Room chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I love this line: "Keep that cock hard inside your mother's pussy and I'll fuck you forever!" Hot stuff

PornoclesPornoclesover 11 years ago

You could have benefitted from another adjective or two to describe her breasts. Meaty, meaty, meaty...

Even though this was written in first person from the womans perspective it was pretty obvious the author is male.

The sex scenes also felt over long to me but i think i might be in the minority.

Sorry that i might sound overly critical. I'm sure you'll keep going though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Compliments and a Few (hopefully constructive) Critiques

That was an entertaining read. You did a good job of interweaving tension between the sex "points". Kudos for that! (So many stories either drop anticipation and tension altogether, or only think they're needed until the first sex scene.)

The theme of course is a niche vs. general, and even though I'm biased having played pen-n-paper RPGs in my youth and still the occasional video game, I think you portrayed it with enough simplicity, yet depth, that even those without personal gaming experience could find it interesting and enjoyable.

You're skilled with words, obviously have a vivid imagination, and show a good ability to translate your ideas into a story format. And now that I've hopefully fluffed your ego enough to continue writing unabated despite a little criticism ....

Oftentimes, less is more when it comes to adjectives. And nothing ruins a good adjective like repetition and overuse. This is an all-to-common mistake in erotic stories, especially when it comes to anything involving genitals or sex. E.g., once you've told me the size of her breasts, every further mention of her breasts doesn't need an adjective or metaphor saying the same thing -- just sprinkle in the occasional reminder when it seems the most needed or appropriate.

Sex acts don't need to be told in inch-by-inch or slow-mo detail. Imagine if any other activity in life was read or watched in the same manner as you (as a writer) portray any given sex act. If it were a football game, would that one play take ten minutes to watch or ten minutes to read about? I know half (or more) of the fun of writing these stories is the utilization of your imagination in writing the sex and sexy stuff. But after rough drafts, you have to start thinking of the audience and not just from your imagination -- which leads to my last point.

Please, please, please find someone willing (and whom you're comfortable with) to be your editor. Your grammar, punctuation, word usage, etc. is all certainly better than average, but, nonetheless, there are mistakes and bad bits aplenty.

Let me just give you one example from the second paragraph:

--

I could feel eyes crawling over my bare belly, not fat, but not absolutely fat either and then pausing to appreciate the tiniest of loin cloths,

--

I assume one of those "fats" should be thin? As in:

not thin, but not absolutely fat

-or-

not fat, but not absolutely thin

Or is there just too many "nots"? Because saying someone or something is not something, but absolutely not (the same) something is ... well, nonsensical.

While reading, I had to stumble through all of this trying to figure out what you were trying to say. In the meantime, I wasn't flowing through the story. And that's the problem (especially coming so early in the story).

This is exactly the kind of stuff that a decent editor will catch for you. When we try to self-edit, we oftentimes read what we meant or intended to say. An outsider editor, of course, will read what we actually wrote. If you can find one, grab them as they are indispensable for any writer who cares about their final product and the audience who'll read it.

Oh, and if I failed to say it: Keep the stories coming! :P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
one

1 frΓ₯ga cant thΓ© mom be pregnant?

ArmphidArmphidalmost 11 years ago
Sexy and loving

Sexy is obvious, your characters are always appealing and very sexy but the real gem is the love that's shared around; between Cassie and John, his gaming friends, and for gaming itself. As a geek and a gamer, I really loved what you did here.

dirty_old_man74dirty_old_man74over 10 years ago
Paladin Lvl 20

Loved this story. I used to play D&D with some buddies and some of the gfs. Never got any of them to dress up but summer time games were fun. We used to play at midnight so usually had sleep overs and the girls were in sexy little pjs and guys in boxers. Anyway great story and I favorited you so I can finish your list-looks like it will take some time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Flip-flop!!!

This story started out to be a really great love incest story between mother and son; A 5+; then, the bottom fell out. Most people read this artistic style because there is no greater love, especially between the birth mother/son or father/daughter. Until page 3, around paragraph 4, "mostly for the good/most of my friends and employees", your genre changed! You went to Anal, Fetish (with fisting), Exhibition & Voyeurism, Loving Wives (slutism), and Group Sex, with a few others thrown in. You changed the loving caring innocence of John toward his mother to a selfish uncaring A-hole and the dedicated life denying mother to a Slut. That's just how I see it. It like reading a great action adventure then it turns into some silly comedy where the jokes aren't even funny. But yet keep up the good work because I really enjoyed the sci-fi twist, that was great!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
why?

you had a good story going, why did you turn mom into a complete whore at the end? I can't imagine any son that had any love for their mother doing that to her

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
THIS WAS A GREAT STORY UNTIL

you turned her in to a cheap and nasty fuck slut whore....why did you go and spoil the fun they were having together then you introduce a girl as mom by now is a total lesbian slut......what a jerk you are for spoiling what was a god story full of fun and humour.....I hate cheating sluts even if she is being fucked by her son then she should remain faithful to him...now by turning her in to a skank whore she will continue to want other cocks to please her....she should end up in the gutter with AID's and STI's and infect every man than fucks her from now on....totally rat arsed story than dropped in to the depths of the cesspit...ruined it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What?

Yoy were going great until her son had her fuck all his buddies. Sure, she told him she'd deny him nothing - but it just illustrates his lack of character and love for his mother when he used that statement on her. Bring in Stephanie? Stephanie is in competition for mom's time with her son. She and her son do 'con's' together and you are going to bring in an interloper to interrupt their time together again even more. I kept reading hoping you would find some way to salvage this abortion, but no. You couldn't even let the son tell her not to worry, that this was a one time thing, and that he felt some guilt afterword for doing this to her. You are a better writer than this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
sorry, but I have to agree with the...

negative commenters. Mr. A is great, one of the best writers on family fucking, especially motherfucking, my favorite. But the beauty of motherfucking is the closeness and intimacy of a mom and her male child. The boy going back up the same cunt he came out of, now with the big hard cock he's grown between his legs. Blowing his hot young balls up where he was once a baby. A mother's wondrous mommy-hole shouldn't be open to others who happen to come along, their promiscuous discharge mixing with her own boy's warm creamy sperm. Personally, I think that even dad should be cut off, if he's still around. It's only a loving son's semen that belongs up a mother's warm wet twat.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

I love how all these anon commentators complain about the mom fucking all the guys at once. I thought it was super hot. If you have a complaint, grow a pair and create an account so you don't do it anonymously.

agamottoagamottoabout 10 years ago

I agree with Sex4lf57, the whole story was good, but if one DOES have a criticism to make, one should at least have the decency to name themselves. I would like to see a second chapter involving Johns girl friend.

theoncomingstormtheoncomingstormabout 10 years ago

I REALLY enjoyed the story... You have been and continue to be my favorite author here on Literotica. I did have mixed feelings about the gang bang and the hint of lesbian sex... Don't get me wrong, I love a good gangbang story and being bi myself I always enjoy a second female coming into the story. That being said, I felt that those two things in this story gave the appearance of the relationship being casual and not intimate or special which threw me off especially when considering the line where the mother says that by all accounts she is basically her son's wife... Anyways... Even with that I still enjoyed the story immensely and was a quivering mess again and again through your the story... So thank you :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
love

I love this story and loved the cons but if Stephanie is going to be involved then can it just be like at the hotel or something. The cons are a mom/son thing and I think that Steph should know she will always take a backseat to Mom.

Reddead61Reddead61almost 10 years ago
I FUCKING LOVED IT

This is one of my favourite story's. It's just fantastic I love it from the beginning till the end. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 five stars with out a doubt

PhedrusPhedrusover 9 years ago

As a gamer and a con lover I loved it. From beginning to end a fantasy come true.

Darkone57Darkone57over 9 years ago
OUTFUCKINGSTANDING !

As an old gamer of years and years I can honestly say that would be the ultimate fantasy of myself and many a friend of mine, Holy Shit Mom was hot ! Loved the story kept me hummin along throughout the entire campaign. Thank you for your talent and time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loaded?

I wonder what the experience point totals for that last game were?

And I KNOW she was using loaded polyhedral dice. Nobody gets that many high rolls when it's for something important!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fun stuff!

My gaming sessions were never quite like this! Got it bad, got it bad, I'm hot for mother! LOL Too much fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wish she was my mom!!

Awesome story, wish she was my mom!!! This needs another chapter as I enjoyed it so much.

Pedro693Pedro693almost 8 years ago
D&D Forever

An outstanding story from 2 of my favorite worlds! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A GOOD STORY WHEN INVOLVING OTHERS

BESIDES THE MOM AND SON...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Crap

The story lost me when the son started playing with his moms ass. Ruined the whole story. I went on to something else. What a waste of talent.

The old guy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
42DD

That means she's most likely fat and doesn't really have such big boobs. The size disagrees with the description. It's distracting when this happens. I hope you've learned bra sizing since writing this.

FatChick4EroticaFatChick4Eroticaover 6 years ago
Nicely done...

I have read and enjoyed some of your other stories but I must say this one made my day...so to speak. A true fan of mother and son incest erotica this hit the spot. Although I rarely go for gangbangs, I strangely found myself really turned on by this particular one. Somehow it felt right given the groups previous flirtations while gaming. Personally was not a fan of Stephanie's role in this story as I kinda thought it undermined the whole mother/son love and incest theme, but that's just my personal take and I am sure others will disagree. This was a well written erotic story...nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
a whore story?

YUK!

MAJOR04MAJOR04about 6 years ago
Slut pretending to love son

This started out as a really good story with a mothers love and ended with a stupid son who cares nothing for his mom and has zero respect for her as she shows herself to be nothing but a whore!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ch 1-3 was great. 4-5 not so much.

Ch 1-3 was great. 4-5 not so much.

in fact I really liked chapter 1-3 it didnt take to long for the story to get started, nor to fast, I like that, Ive read alot of stories and while I like a slow burn once in awhile, having to read for like 2 hours can get annoying at time.

Anyway, its clear you know how to write, the characters are engaging aswell, I simply dont like what the story evolved to after chapter 3, I think I would personally have been happier with them simply settling down, and being only with each other for the rest of their life, but im a bit of a sucker for romance instead of just naughty kink stuff, honestly I didnt really mind her teasing the boys, but to go so far as to actually fuck them was a buzzkill for me, takes away from what the son and mom had, does she simply like sex then? is the incest factor just convenient?

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
bummer

you were doing so well. but, if john really loved his mom, as i do, he would NEVER share her. even with his est friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hahaha

I never played D&D. I do play GTA online. This opened up my eyes to D&D & I liked it. I think I would have liked more sex roleplaying while in character by everyone. Mom is a slut. & I really like that. Mom can love her son & submit totally to him. I see nothing wrong with that. She can also submit to his friends & live out her, his & their fantasies. Nothing wrong with that either. I am looking forward to Stephanie joining in & repeat gangbangs at future cons.

πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wicked

Awesome loved it from the moms prospective

ryantrixryantrixabout 3 years ago

All the love he had for her, and yet became her pimp.

KirabangkokKirabangkokalmost 2 years ago

WOW. Sir, this was without question, the hottest story I have read yet. I really love reading your work. Thank You

sexsutrasexsutraover 1 year ago

Never share your mother with anyone. Never!

202GE202GEover 1 year ago

Not a fan of fantasy but a really hot story none the less.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a12 months ago

Although fantasy, if someone unconditionally loves the other, they want their lover's fantasy forefilled. If nothing else, it will resolved the issue of the fantasy. The fantasy may not be a good as they imagined; it may be just what they imagined; or it may be exactly what they want.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous