All Comments on 'Totally Recalled'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Liked the condom fitting idea

Big fan of your writing; so was happy to see a new story. Liked the condom fitting idea. The protagonist didn't seem to have any reaction to suddenly having the BIGGEST cock that the fitter ever saw and I would've preferred a bigger cup size than triple D, but otherwise, a real enjoyable story. Can't wait for your next posting.

Adrian Burns

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Spoiler Alert

If you found no logic errors in the story and don't want me to ruin it for you, read no further.

The condom fitting wouldn't have gone the way it was portrayed. The only thing they would have checked for is if it would be too loose. The standard size condom will fit over a 2-liter bottle and can hold up to 2.4 liters of fluid.

DDDDaveDDDDaveover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback and the information

Actually, I don't care if the story has any basis in fact. Remember my tag line is: "Big Tits, Big Dicks and Fantasy Fucking!"!

All of my prose is fantasy. None of it could would or should ever happen in real life! It's just that one day the phrase "You know, we have a fitting service" popped into my brain and wouldn't go away. So I wrote this story. (And wouldn't if be nice if your local pharmacy HAD this service? With an attractive attendant? Sigh)

Originally I'd hoped to use the Total Rekall conceit for a bunch of stuff but that line of endeavor has pretty much dried up. We will see!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Even taking into account your 'tag line', in a short story

it takes a lot away from itself when within ten paragraphs, you write "Just over 14 inches!" AND "...his fifteen inch dick...".

It's just laziness in editing and writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
2193 Followers
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...