All Comments on 'Midnight Dip Ch. 01'

by midnightspice1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
GC66GC66over 11 years ago
More please!

Great story! I'm a guy for the record, and I have to say the lesbian stories tend to be the best ones on the Literotica site.

The only criticisms I'd offer are: A) Break up the dialogue; and B) You should've written the entire story and not made a promise to finish it if it got a good response. Finish the story, and then perhaps write a part two about Jenna and Danielle either together or separately. For example, what happened to Danielle before the girls met?

And don't be too harsh on Cody. He was blitzed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
enjoy skinny dipping

loved your story- would like to read the rest- do they start a relationship?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More...

Great story, you've got me hooked already. Need to get into more details. Please hurry with the next chapter...

wrecktechwrecktechover 11 years ago
Great hook

I really like the story but the promise of more if you get good reviews is a bit tacky. I agree that dialog from different people belongs in separate paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
need second part

please finish story just got to the good bit

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story has been told over and over and over. Jerk boyfriend = venturing into lesbian sex. BORING!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Let's hope they went half and half. If the boyfriend is that inadequate why stay together?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous