All Comments on 'Mama's Big Boy'

by mamaschamp

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Older women like to fuck

It might take a little more foreplay to get them wet, and they might need a little spit to make their pussy ready, but they fuck like a teenager if you take the time to get them hot.

I like stories where grown men take care of their older mothers sexual life and pleasure them. I think it makes women over 60 live longer if they have their sexual needs taken care of on a regular basis.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Interesting story

You have good ideas. Write realistic story of mature son and panty behavior. mom's at any age can lend a helping hand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
fuck your mother

its true what digdaddyrich says, women over 60 do like to fuck and regularly too, ask my mother ,she keeps wanting me to fuck her ,and no one should argue with his mother should they? so naturally I don't .all I can say is that she is one good fuck slightly better than my daughter and grand daughter but she has had more practice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stinky

This story is a diaper full of tomato paste shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
interesting comments

This is a "very interesting read" to say the least. I have nor been in the ABDL world for a while. This is a left fielder for sure. I would have "never" thought of that story line. Thank You.

sissyscottiisissyscottiiover 6 years ago
AMAZING

This story is my new favorite! Please tell us about your nursing relationship. Can't wait!

lampilotlampilotover 6 years ago
come back!

I really hope you return someday to share more with us. It's unfortunate that some readers allow their discomfort with certain fetishes to dictate their voting instead of, y'know, not voting, as this is a very sweet, loving, and emotionally truthful story worthy of a much higher score than 3.8 or whatever it's at now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Best one yet

Yes I am same way better too put intoo cloth diapers rubber pants 62 still wear em love ot .thanks loved your story. Go by babyleroy.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

The son has nothing to be proud of.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous