All Comments on 'Showing Myself Ch. 02'

by IndianaWoman

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Female Exhibitionism; Simply a long repressed sexual desire best expressed freely, whilst fully naked? This Lady-like empathy; is worth 5 star + votes for this writer's female honesty.

Taken literally as written; This writer's desire to be seen naked, whilst masturbating is not all that unusual, these days! The thrill arises [like males] by submitting to 'CFNM' rules, voluntarily allowing more regular milkings of vital sperm to lower 'Testosterone' to socially acceptable levels, albeit with 'peaceful male' intentions. -In an ideal World; Freedom from aggression being the aim, all young males would be raised completely naked and sexually content, to prevent 'testosterone' induced aggressive behaviour! My advice: Join a 'Pacifist Sisterhood' all female society, dedicated to eliminating War and all other forms of 'Aggressive male' competitiveness? Better still; Insist on total nudity within OUR society at large, rather than blindly accepting sexual discrimination.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 11 years ago
Better than a porn movie

Porn movies are good for getting off, but having a nude female masturbating and orgasming only feet away is a lot more erotic. It appears you really enjoyed yourself, and I'm sure the men in the theater did likewise. You are a true exhibitionist--great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Even better than part 1

Seriously sexy. What a fantastic tale. If it's true ( and I would really love for it to be so) , it is proof that there are at least SOME really sexy women out there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you might be interested in this

wonderful story - i searched for this clip for you; i don't like the name of the site, but it was the only place i could find it. http://www.slutload.com/watch/Zhkv38TxkO1/Sex-In-Cinema.html; i know it's different than your experience, but the first half reminded me of you

IndianaWomanIndianaWomanover 11 years agoAuthor
Repsonding to comments and emails

Thank you for your notes. I'm glad you like my writings. I just wanted to clarify a few things that people asked here and in emails.

Yes, everything I wrote is 100% true. Obviously some details had to be left out, but I think you get the idea. If anything, what I wrote is tamer than what really happened. As for the people in the story, I never saw Renate again after the second summer, but Andrea came to visit me one time, as did a few girls I met that I may write about. They were all more as friends than sex partners.

Several people have written that they remember the adult shops and theaters being exactly how I described, and I agree that I wish it was like that here. I always found it funny that you could get two bottles of beer or two drinks for free with your ticket, and the theaters were just like regular theaters.

To the person who sent the link to the videos, I looked at it. Yes, actually that could have been me with the brown hair, except my breasts are smaller. :) I eventually saw many couples that openly had sex around me. It was fun watching, and I became friends with some of them.

wylderoswylderosover 11 years ago
Very enjoyable read

Well written and direct. I enjoyed everything except the setting! It would be so liberating to be able to go to somewhere pleasant (perhaps a natural park, sunlit and with a stream?) and enjoy such a timeless spectacle as a woman enjoying herself; perhaps a bit of conversation, perhaps with a sex partner. Seems like such an innocent activity. I know I date myself but I remember events like this in the Sixties happening in desert and forest locations, people pairing off or solo and indulging themselves in full view of one another. Very peaceful and actually low key; hard to imagine in our current rather hostile society, a different era. Thank you for the story.

josephstevensjosephstevensover 11 years ago
Good!

Enjoyed it very much...very sexy and arousing...I must get out more, you never know!

Naked1Naked1over 11 years ago
So Hot!

Please keep going. Your first story was hot as well. I am a fan! Write more about your adventures!

steve_austeve_auover 11 years ago
wonderful

Wonderful story please continue this series, I really enjoy it. Your writing style is very good too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Definitely erotic

I like your writing style but it would be easier to read if more of the paragraphs were shorter. Keep it up though!

spurtonspurtonover 11 years ago
OMG! Chapter 02 is even more interesting and nuanced than chapter 01

Simply put, as it continues to unfold, "Showing Myself," may become the most authentic first person narrative addressing female exhibitionism ever to appear on Literotica. A pitch perfect, pruirent depiction of the the sexual tension and excitement implicit in the author's desire to arouse and excite men simply for her own gratification.

IndianaWomanIndianaWomanover 11 years agoAuthor

Wow, I didn't think people would find this interesting, but I'm glad.

As for the long paragraphs, I'm sorry about that and I know what you mean. I was in a rush because I am rarely alone evenings, and I didn't have time to really look it over. But I'll be more careful if I write more.

As for the setting, you have to remember that even in Europe, you can't just walk around and show yourself off anywhere, plus I found this place only by accident. I didn't get to choose the setting, it just happened. My husband and I have done some other risky things here in the US before cameras and cell phones were everywhere, but otherwise there just aren't any places in public where you can have fun without your life being ruined anymore.

FistedSisterFistedSisterover 11 years ago
Finally, another woman similar to myself in terms of the no touching rule.

I'm not evan able to chat much in the forum because most people want hard sex in every situation, which just isn't me for so many reasons. But I am quite an exhibitionist and I'm sure not going to stop acting out. Please, please write more with this exhibiting and no touching theme.

CarverTrippCarverTrippover 11 years ago
Beautiful

Thank you for such a lovely set of stories. They exude honesty which makes them so much more erotic. You are so brave it makes me want to dare more. Please write more!

liz33ndliz33ndover 8 years ago
great story to share

Thanks for sharing :-) this is so erotic- wow and wow :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dedicated exhibitionists like us !

After reading your first two stories I'm proud to say we too love the exhibitionist life. We have to admit though , my wife especially has come to enjoy her getting completely naked in public and some mutual groping. We travel once in awhile and have gone to Fantasy Fest and a couple of other erotic destinations. BARE469C

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Love your stories! I'm in Indiana also, diagonally opposed to Chicago. A boring place, but overseas is fun! Pls keep up the good work.

TrevorvichTrevorvichalmost 8 years ago
Erotic

Again, the innocent joy is apparent as the eroticism grows.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIndianaWoman@IndianaWoman
314 Followers
Have traveled a lot and have met a lot of nice people. Hopefully my experiences encourage others to open up and have fun.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES