All Comments on 'Christmas with his Fiance'

by JosephWrites

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just one problem

Somewhere along the line, Tom turned into Jeff. Is this going to turn into a foursome? Now that would make this hot threesome even MORE interesting!! Gets my dick hard just thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I know i would enjoy all the hot sex that will come from this . The problem i have is that Since Steph is Deb's slut and does as she says . What happens when Deb gets bored with her step and the sex and wants a man of her own ? You guessed it . The slut will be told to fuck him too . The smart thing for Tom to do is to enjoy it for awhile and then dump the future cheater slut . You know it will happen and this will save Tom the heartache .

JosephWritesJosephWritesover 11 years agoAuthor
Oops....

My bad slipping a Jeff in there. I'm usually more careful. I wrote this in 4 hours yesterday, posted it last night and they had it on the site today. Less than 22 hours after I began writing the story, it's already had over 15K readers! I love instant gratification....

lesliejoneslesliejonesover 11 years ago
delightful

I found this one of the most enjoyable and exciting stories I've read here in a long time. I especially liked the surprising turn when the two women first encounter each other in Tom's presence. Very very well done and good theme.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Love to read both a prequel & sequel to this story !

So is it 3 going lnto 2, the other way around ? I'm interested in the psychological dynamics of 2 doms sharing one sub. Also how both doms and sub aquired that bent in the first place. Questions & possibilities abound. Jeeze ! The father and step mom aren't even in play yet. Mind Boggling. Excellent read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Your Sick in the Head

=1000

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I love it when...

Readers of stories like this one, are so wrapped up in masturbating to the "exciting" bits, sorry, it was all ONE exciting nonsensical bit, that they never realise the kind of mindless junk they have just read! Long live stupidity and onanism!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You wont be winning any contests with this one.

cocummer2cocummer2over 11 years ago
"Anonymous" Readers Comments

Enjoy the stories for what they are. People have taken the time to write stories for their and others' enjoyment. We are everyday people that may use the wrong syntax, wrong words, missspellll, ect.

My suggestion to you all is to register and write a story of your own. To some this comes easy, to others it is an arduous endeaver.

Even a well written story can be picked apart if effort is made in that direction. I encourage comments from all, good or bad. If the story sucks or is great, comment your feelings, but don't try to rewrite a piece.

cocummer2cocummer2over 11 years ago
Freakin' Fantastic

You hit a home run from the start with this unique storyline. This one definitely merits more chapters. Thanks for the story. It was highly stimulationg.

weepingangel88weepingangel88about 11 years ago
Wow! That was super hot!!!

Love it! Such a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
pure crap

nothing but a heartache waiting to happen. steph may dump tom/jeff for the step sister or tom/jeff my dump steph for the step sister. either way someone is getting hurt and ruining the lives of the others. this will never win any contest and it should have been left unposted. stories need a beginning a middle and an end this was a sloppy middle only wheres the start and end?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very poor fantasy BS

No way

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous