All Comments on 'Sexy Stepmom'

by nobigwillie

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Pete_LPete_Lover 11 years ago
A bit confusing

It started off well and the storyline was ok, but switching between the thoughts of the two characters without any indication was confusing and spoilt the flow of the story. I also think you rushed the last few paragraphs to get the actual fuck in without any real detail. If, as you intimated, the adventures are going to continue in more episodes, it might have been better to keep something back - after all they have got two weeks together! Maybe you need the help of an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story but ...

you need either to do your own proof-reading or get someone to do it for you.

Example - "I was extremely jealous that would be fucking that babe later tonight." - word missing between 'that' and 'would'.

Example - "i momentarily stared at her beautiful, neatly trimmed pussy, then ..." the sentence should start with a capital "I".

There are many others.

Incidentally, why, since the rest of the story is, quite right, wtitten in the Past tense, does the third paragraph start "Tonight was the night for my dad's dinner party ..."? 'Tonight was'?

Perhaps "Came the night for my dad's dinner ....'?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A good start

Perhaps there can be more of him fucking his step-mother while his dad is away.

The only thing is not to knock her up, or old dad will know that he married another cheater.

Thanks for the read...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

is it step or mom in law? title and intro dont match.plus if you know your dad left your mom for her cheating why in the fuck would you get in that type of thing with the new wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I believe it said pure fantasy story

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
good story

minor glitches which you'll work out-good story-hot sex thanks

thebug37thebug37almost 9 years ago
Dad Cuckold

Not the best story I've read on this site - it did bring about sex between stepmom and her hubby's son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice

To be honest its the first time ive read anything like this but i loved it. Ive wanted to fuck my step mom forever

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fifth grade writing

Do you even know how to structure a sentence? This was torturous to read, I strongly suggest you not submit another story until you at least graduate high school.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous